Chapter 2

"I am going to get so many fuckin points." I say to myself as I start to stretch.

"Not more than me." I hear my brother say. I look out the corner of my eye toward him and scowl.

"Yes you," I took a pause and made sure to emphasize this next you. "You, are gonna more points than me. Me." I repeat sarcastically, I also put more emphasis on that second me.

"Fuck off. I could make more points than you would even if I was fuckin sleeping." He told me. He stretched like I did.

I pout. "Yes I am completely convinced that you can beat me at literally anything ever." I tell him dawning my usual sarcastic voice. A tick mark appears on his forehead and he grumbles. "Look let's make this shit interesting. If I, actually when I, make more points you simply do my fucking chores for a couple weeks."

"Okay and if I fucking win you have to admit I'm the better twin." He says standing up straight and looking down at me.

"You could never be the better twin." I tell him. "So look forward to never winning and therefore never hearing that. Not mention the clothes you'll be folding and the dishes you'll be washing." I pat his head as his spikes poked my finger tips.

After all that betting with me and my shithead of a brother, I stood in my general workout clothes stretching myself out a little. I took a breath and waiting for an alarm to go off and signal our start. I had to look over to Katsu one more time. I already know he's ready to loose. He's used to it by now.

A buzzard sounded and I took off running. I was completely and utterly ready to win my bet and be chore free for two weeks. It got to a point where I had lost Katsu and track of the amount of points I had gotten. It was probably still more than Katsuki where ever he was.

I ran looking for any other robots and found a large one. It was a no pointer so I was about to just leave it. I couldn't however because a girl with pink skin was stuck in a whole in the ground. Her foot was stuck between a rock and the pavement. I sigh and before it could reach down I launch myself up and latched onto its face. An explosion rocketed from my hand and dented the surface of the robots face.  I hop down and ran toward her. The girl stared at me as I grab the edge of the large stone and pull it up. I flipped it over so it would land away from her. She stood signaling her foot was okay so I left her.

Man that was a waste because right after a buzzard again. This told me that the match was over. I sigh. "Damn." I say quietly.

~*~

After the test Katsu and I went home. Right now our bet was obsolete. We both had lost track of our points during the entrance exams. I know we both got a lot but we need to know exactly how much for the bet.

I laid in my bed now hoping for a letter that let me know I was in. My music blasted as I stare at my ceiling.

"Killia! Turn that shit down before I beat your ass!" I hear my mother exclaiming from the bottom of the stairs. I sigh and start to turn it down a little.

"Katsuki, Killia, get your asses down here!" My mother shouts again.

"What do you want?!" Katsuki shouts back.

"Just come the hell down here!" I roll off my bed.

I sigh and stand up. I open my door and at the same time on the other side of the hallway Katsu also opened his door. He signed and walked the hallway with me.

"Are you coming?" She asked us.

"Yes, damn!" We shout back in unison. We get down stairs and she was holding a big envelope. In her hand.

"Fuck is that?" I asked in my usual monotone voice.

"It's from U.A. for both of you." Katsuki reacted by snatching the envelop out of her hand while I had only removed my hand from my pocket and put it out to her.

Katsuki ran up stairs and I immediately get annoyed and run after him. "Katsuki!" I run after him. He shut the door to his room and locked it. "I'll kill you!"

On the other side of the door Katsuki opened the envelope and saw a small disk. He put it on his desk and suddenly a message showed. "Hello Young Bakugou children!" It was All Might.

Katsuki raised his eyebrows. Je was super excited but he didn't want to show it. All Moght however was confused and weirded out. He stared behind the boy as he noticed something beat on the door and yelling. Suddenly an explosion went off and the door broken down as Killia stood calmly on the other side of the door. She now had one of her hands in her pocket as she used the other to push what was left of the door open.

"Katsuki. I am going to beat your ass now." Killia shouts.

"Like hell!" He yelled back at her. She walked in and grabbed his ear stretching it out. He grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart.

"Are you two done?" All Might asked awkwardly as he stared at them. They let each other go and Killia stared in admiration. They tow of you both got in by far. You both tied with-" All Might was immediately cut off.

"Fuck!" Katsuki yelled but Killia stated it both at least frustrated.

"Is that a problem? You both made the most points in the entrance exams." All Might said confused by they're anger.

"As good as that sounds I wanted to win my bet. Now it's fucking pointless." She said. "Pun intended." She said softly.

"I'm sorry to hear about that."