Chapter 11

My head sat in my hand as my eyes glance over my tray. I quickly look up and see the excited Mina who was on a team with Katsuki and ended up in second place. I suddenly start shoving food in my mouth quickly eat like a monster. Mina smirked.

"Damn girl relax." She says. I huff softly and put the half finished bowl on the table still chewing.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do." I say after a big gulp. The quad of boys in our circle finally join us at the table and I look at them. Everyone here made it in one way or another. Rather as a leader or a follower of a leader. I sigh and blink ignoring the crew while continuing to eat.

I could feel Katsuki's seathing irritation but I didn't care. I was winning this so far. I want to win so bad.

My first opponent is in fact Ponytail... she was clearly nervous to go up against me. I glance at her from my seat across the lunchroom from her. Her eyes always drifted back to me no matter how hard she tried not to look at me. It almost funny how much I seemed to intimidate her. I wasn't even trying but she gave off a vibe that told me she wasn't confident in her abilities.

I may not seem like I pay any attention to my fellow students but I do. Her quirk was too slow to go up against mine. If I rush her she's finished and if she smart she'll think about her inferior fighting abilities and know she doesn't stand a chance. The first thing she'll do is try to defend herself by creating a shield. That's definitely going to be it.

Alright I know my plan.

~*~

My eyes flash around the waiting room for my match. Mina was in the middle of hers right now and she seemed confident. I think she's gonna win but if she does she'll lose against me in the next round. I sigh and get up to go to the tunnels and start my match.

I walk through the hallways and eventually get to my tunnel. It was dark and the light at the end looked almost blurry. I squint and start to walk toward it. While still walking I pick at the bandages wrap around my neck. I push my finger between my skin and the thin wrapping before pulling at it with my hooked finger. I stare at the brightness as it envelops my figure. I was met with the crowd again. They roared like beasts. My eyes skimmed over all the different face before looking ahead.

"And against her one of the riot twins, the Queen of Explosions, Killia Bakugou." I smirk and step on the cement platform in from of me. I could see how unnerved Ponytail was already having not an ounce of intimidation in my system. I walked confidently and stop when I was technically in bounds.

She stopped not long after I did, Ponytails eyes wavered on mine as she started to look ready. I however stay the way I was, continuing to stand there with a hand in my pocket. I was playing mind tricks making her feel my confidence in my victory by being nonchalant about her presence. I worked because she gave me a discouraged face.

I smirk at her. "On your marks..." she began raising her hands. I looked like I was completely relaxed but I was readying myself to blast toward her the moment Midnight says start. "Get set..." she continued and I breath out cold breath completely ready for her final word. "Start!" The moment she says that I rocket from my spot and toward Ponytail in what was probably less than a second. Before I could attack her she creates a shield in order to protect herself from the blast of my left palm. I roughly kick the metal protection from her hand and she stumbles back. I attempted another left hook but she anticipated it and blocked my attack with struggle. She almost fell back but caught herself but right as she does her shield flies from her hands because of me. She gasped and tried to back away from be.

I swing my left leg toward her head and she tried to dodge it. My foot barely missed the porcelain skin on her face but I use my kick as a diversion from my actual attack. My hand quickly comes close to her face and creates a small explosion that scares her into backing up even more.

I suddenly ease up and she grows confused (judging by her face) however she still refuses to give up and creates a metal pole for one hand and a sheild from the same material the other. She stood proudly until.

"Momo Yaoyurozu has stepped out of bounds! Killia wins!" Ponytail's instantly dropped as she looked down at her single foot that had crossed a line and she realized her failure but I give her a kind hearted smile.

"You should have come in with a more clear strategy." I tell her. She gives me a sjocked look. "You should've created something that could obscure my vision." I tell her. "That one of the only ways you could have beat me." I say sincerely before shaking her hand and walk off.

I left her confused.