Chapter 18

I struggled to stay concious and my body was growing heavier and heavier. I felt myself getting weaker by the second. It had been a couple hours and I was barely holding on. I was bleeding and I couldn't stop it. I must be the most unlucky person to ever exist. Why does something bad always happen... the woman who was buried beneath the rumble with me had passed out and my knuckles were starting to hurt. I'm sorry Katsuki but....

I'm gonna die...

I'm so tired and there aren't any signs we'll be found. I've dodged death so many times just for it all to end before it even started. For what... to be the best... to be the number one hero... to help people.... to be close to Katsuki...

Suddenly I heard shit around me move and shift and the rocks above me started to slide. A small one slide into my back and I grunt softly. Suddenly I was blinded by light. I squint and try to look at what was happening. Did someone find me? I stop knocking but I still couldn't see.

"There she is!" I hear a male voice call. I didn't have any energy anymore.

Someone pulled the metal from my side and I screamed trying to hold it in place. It hurt so much.

"Someone get the medical team!" I hear as the metal rod is quickly pulled from my side. I screech and try to hold to bleeding wound as someone picks me up and pulls me out of the hole by my arm. I whale as my arm felt like it was in two. I wanted to throw up, to die, over feeling this pain. Tears rolled down my pale face as I squeezed my eyes shut. I was so disoriented and confused that I couldn't stay still. I was moving and shifting around a lot.

Someone harshly held my arms and body down as they stuff my wounds. I trembled in pain and attempted to break free. I scream in agony and try to stop them. I'm so confused. I feel my leg hit someone firmly and everyone gasped. I grunt when they fully pin my legs and arms to the ground and wrapped my wound.

Every part of my body hurt and I just wanted to sleep but I couldn't when I was in this much pain. After a little they finally let me go and I was still writhing in pain. It hurt everywhere not just my stomach wound.

"Killia!" A familiar voice called. I start to open my eyes and I see Edgeshot squatting next to me. He was looking me dead in the eye trying to get me to relax. He patted my head softly and I continued to cry and whimper in pain.

The medical team returned with a stretcher. They quickly put me on it and carried me away. I look at Egdeshot as they run away from him and toward an ambulance.

~*~

After days of being completely bedridden I could finally get up. I lost my phone so I was gonna get ahold of my mom using the hospital phone. I was currently dialing her number slowly. I couldn't help but stare at my permanently damaged fist in frustration. The doctor told me that by knocking so hard for so long with this one hand I messed up my knuckles. Every once and a while my middle and ring fingers get a little twitchy. Those obviously weren't my only injuries. I ended up cracking a bone in my forearm, breaking a few ribs, not to mention the whole in my side or my busted ankle from the fall. I had been so focused on how fucking broken I was I forgot the phone was ringing.

"Hello..." I finally snap out of it. I blink and clutch the phone in my hand.

"Hey mum." I say.

"Where the hell have you been?! Why haven't you answered any of my calls?!" She shouted loudly causing me to pull the phone away from my ear she was going on a rampage that was when I hear a new voice.

"Hello?" It was my dad's calm and collected voice gracing my ear. I grow happy that I could speak to my reasonable parent.

"Hey... I just got ahold of a phone.... did you hear about the building that fell in Hosu?" I asked him.

"Yes."

"I was under that building." I explained simply.

"What?! Are you okay?"

"Yeah I am now... I think..."

I nervously lean against the wall and look into the busy hallway of the hospital. He explained that he and my mum would come see me tomorrow and we could talk more then.

"Alright love you..." I say softly.

"Love you too, bye." My father says back before hanging up. I sigh out and hang the phone back up ready to return to my room.

"What are you doing here?" My ears perk at the sudden new interaction. I look up and I am met with Half Ass's pale and scarred face. I raise my eyebrows. He was out fitted with the same hospital gear as me.

"Nothing just enjoying the breeze." I say sarcastically.

"But we're inside..." the confused boy looked at me like I was a dumbass. I blink slowly trying not to get pissed.

"Thank you for the new information."

"You're welcome."