Chapter 25

"Deku we should head back to the teachers." I say sudden. He gives me a quizzical look and I huff. "Something is on fire. The entire forest could be in flames." I say simply causing him to start to panic.

"Kota!" He exclaimed looking around wildly. I look at him very confused by his sudden reaction.

"Who?"

"Kota. he's the kid always hanging around but is never with us. He hates heroes so he tries to distance. If the forest is on fire and he's still in his hideout he could be trapped." Deku explains causing me to just continue to look confused. "I'm the only one who knows where he is."

"You wanna go get him. I'll just head back on the path..." I tell him.

"Yeah but I can't leave you here..." he said looking at me with very sympathetic eyes.

I gave him a look before opening my mouth to speak. "If you stayed here and I lived but that kid died I actually think I would kill you." I explained to the broccoli boi. He nods and took off suddenly.

I sigh and look around at my surroundings. This smell is so prominent but there is another smell layered beneath the smoke. It's likely lingering from another area of the forest. That smell is almost like gas. I stood thinking for awhile before being bashed in the side of the head. I raised my eyebrows and quickly roll back to my feet and looked at my attacker.

"Is that... a nomu?" That means this isn't just a random event. The league of villains is here. It's another attack from them but Aizawa said no one knows we're out here. If no one, not even other heroes, know we're out here how would villains know.

'Everyone!' I suddenly hear causing me to look around. What the hell? 'Villains are attacking! Don't engage just make your way back to camp!' It's Mandalay... I wish I could follow orders but I'm kinda caught up right now.

I take my hands from my pockets but out of nowhere the nomu increases in size and uses it's now larger fist to grab me. It trapped my arms at my sides and was brutally crushing me. It started moving into the trees and away from the path.

I squirm and turn my hands outward before letting off an explosion that forced his hand open. I give it a rough kick in the head but it was so hard that it struck pain in my foot. It's skin is probably reinforced or something.

The nomu tried to grab me again it was actually pretty fast. It dodge its blasting the other away from me. It's wing swung out of nowhere and slapped me against the tree. I grunt softly and try to get up but the nomu grabbed me again. It held me tighter and started to fly up and away.

As I squirm, I wondered why it wasn't trying to hurt me but take me somewhere. Where is it trying to take me and why me?

I free my hand and pull myself out of its grasp. I grab it's neck before rocketing it back into the ground. We hit the floor harshly. Its wing hit me again this time it hit my back cutting it too. I grumbled before roughly grabbing its neck again and blowing it to hell. Its head popped right off its body. I kick it as far as I can get it before spinning and launching my leg into it's chest. It hurt but it felt good to hit it.

I huff before struggling to pick up it's heavy body. I let off one last powerhouse explosion that sent him flying so far I don't even think he was still on the same property. I look at my hands. They were badly burned by my own quirk but my adrenaline prevented me from feeling it much though. Not to mention my arms the last explosion was probably seen by everyone but my forearms feel horrible again.

I rub my arms in thought. Maybe the league is after me or trying to get a hold of me. If that's the case... then they could be after Katsuki. I gasp at the thought. Where is he again?

I search my pockets for my phone and find it rather quickly. I pull it out quickly but find that it was shattered completely it cut my hand after I took it out. He went through before I did so he's ahead on the path... I just have to find my way back to it.

Bam!

Was that... a gunshot?