Chapter 30

I was pissed about not knowing that Deku, Half Ass, Ponytail, Red Head, and Fast Ass all went to save Katsuki that night and that I was the only one who didn't know out of the entire class. For about a second I was mad at everyone else but after a couple seconds I realized even if they wanted to they couldn't tell me anything because I was closed off. I was so emotional after what happened. I'm still emotional.

I sat in thought but tried to get my mind off of my previous subject. "Killia." Pinky sang pulling me from my spot on the couch. "Come on. We're gonna go check out who all has the coolest room." I give her a look as I am pulled out of the commons and onto an elevator.

"I don't want to do this." I tell her. She shrugs off my distaste for the activity. It didn't take long for us to finish all the boys rooms.

They all argued they should be aloud to see our rooms. It would only be fair but I didn't want to do this in the first place so why do I have to suffer. The competition sparked quickly but I still didn't care much. I tried to sneak away multiple times but with the help of Hagakure, Mina got me back everytime.

It didn't take long for them to get to my room. I slowly turn my doorknob. "Don't be in here for too long." I say swinging the door open. Everyone invaded my room causing me to sigh softly.

"Just hurry up please..." I say standing in my room with my eyes closed sighing. My room was densely packed with all of my interest. I was really interested in clothes and modeling, but also video games and music, not to mention my obsession with smells. There were a lot of things that not a lot of people knew I was into.

"You have so much stuff!" Hagakure exclaimed wondering around my room. She looked at my drawers that I hung my hats on the side of. My jewelry boxes also sat on top. I had scarves and bandanas housed in the top drawer too.

"Most of it's just clothes and accessories." I tell them. "And video games..." I muttered. I sigh heavily trying to stay calm with all these people in my dorm peaking around.

"What's all these on the wall?" Sero asked pointing at my outfit coverings.

"Those are just dresses and suits mostly. They don't fit in the closet."

"Woah! Two monitors and a laptop! Look at all these games! Who knew you were such a gamer?" Kaminari exclaimed. I look over at him. Man everyone is finding out so much about me. I sigh again.

"You wear glasses?" Kyoka asked picking them up. I nod.

"For the most part I stay in my contacts." I explained.

"Is that a cat?!"

"I found it on my way to school today and didn't want to just leave it behind." I say. "It's just a kitten right now." I explained. I say watching it jump from my bed and onto the floor before rubbing against Half Ass's left leg.

"This closet is packed to the brim! Who needs all these clothes?!" Sero exclaimed. I grunt softly and rush over to him before closing my closet door aggressively. I shoot him a look quickly. I was starting to grow irritated with all these people in my space. I tried to stay calm keeping my hands in my pockets.

"What are all these pictures?" Pink Cheeks asked. I looked over at the pictures hanging high on my wall. They were just pinned up mere hours ago.

"Those are of me modeling for my mother. She and my dad are in fashion and took me to photoshoots often."

"Wow you model?!" Pink Cheeks exclaimed looking up at the photos excitedly.

"Woah you look amazing." Momo complements. I smirk at her.

"This one is my favorite. You look so beautiful." Kyoka inputs.

"So many hats, jewelry, and accessories." Someone comments. I roll my eyes already having known their revelation.

"This photo is really suggestive." Mina says pointing it out. I huff. I forgot I put that one up.

"I said 'hurry up' dammit!" I exclaimed kicking everybody out. I made sure I got one particular sneak grape haired freak out first.