Chapter 39

The small girl walked beside Togata nervously as she looked around the common area of the dorms. Everything was super different to her she curiously searched her surroundings. Eri suddenly looks up and spots Killia practicing with he rest of the band team. She stared at her intensely when the girl suddenly noticed her.

Eri had asked Aizawa to see the girl twice before but both times she was told Killia was sick. She still recognized the taller girl despite her mask no longer covering her face. Eri walked up to the group and Togata followed after her.

Killia's lightened up as she pulled her acoustic off her body and set it down gently. "Who's that? Mirio's sister?" Momo inferred looking at the small girl.

"Take five." Killia said softly before the girl stood directly in front of her.

"I was thinking... since you saved me I should know your name..." she said nervously.

"It's-" I was about to tell her my nickname Kil but doesn't that sound a little weird. "Blasti." I cover up smirking at her.

Killia just thought about the fact that she cursed at this poor kid for no real reason. She was too passionate in the situation and her words got kinda aggressive. She softly patted Eri's head and she flinched a little. "I'm sorry for being a little mean when we first met."

"What do you mean? You helped save me..." the little girl tilted her head in confusion and looked up at the female. She looked done after a second and played with her fingers. "It's my fault you all got hurt anyway..."

The taller girl gave her a curious look before squatting to her level. "Eri... that's absolutely not your fault." She stated kinda harshly. "The person who hurt us is Chisaki, no one got hurt because of you... we got hurt yeah but some things are worth it. Like taking down the bad guys and making sure everyone can live safely."

Eri nodded. Killia stood back up before looking back at her acoustic. "Anyway we're taking a break from practice."

"What are you practicing?"

"Oh I'm singing in the student festival." She informed the small girl. The girls eyes lit up.

~*~

"Where are you taking me?" I asked irritated with the girls. Kyoka and Pinky both drug me by my wrists.

"We entered you into the beauty pageant. You know since you're a model." Mina said turning back and smiling at me.

"You guys aren't my parents." She stopped in place and the girls struggled to keep pulling me along. In fact they couldn't at all.

"We're going to your room." Kyoka said and suddenly I aloud them to pull me again which caused them to tumble down.

I laughed at the two before they got up and we went to me room. They started looking around my closet and I laid in my bed face down. They start unzipping the bag carrying some of the more elaborate clothes.

"Wow! Where is this from?" I glance at Mina who was messing with one of my dresses.

"Don't know never wore it." I informed and her eyes widened as she gave me a hug smile. "No." I stated already knowing what she was thinking.

~*~

Despite my discomfort the girls had me model dresses for them. Actually Momo ended up joining them then they grabbed a guy for their perspective. The first one they found was Shoto.

"Red is a good color on you!" Momo excitedly comments giving me a smile.

"This is the one I wear most..." I say looking down at the silky red dress. The split of the left hip went up to my hip. It flowed and dragged on the floor behind me.

"What jewelry?" Mina asked cross on my bed her eyes stuck to me.

"With this I wear long earrings usually gold and a necklace also usually gold." I explained plainly. My halflidded eyes watch her approach my jewelry. She looked through it for a second.

"Shoto we wanted a guy's prospective but you haven't said anything." Mina said picking up my stringy and long gold earrings. She put them in while I sigh defeated.

"Shoe?" Kyoka asked in my closet.

"Gold heel." I grumbled.

"There's so many."

"Find one." I demand annoyed with both of the girls.

They put the shoes on me and then showed me to Half Ass like a damn mail order braid. I angrily stood in place.

"Say something Todoroki!" Mina whined.

"Something." Todoroki said in response. I roll my eyes at Mina acting pouty as Momo chimed. "Wow you're really pretty!"

"Let's show everyone else." Mina says trying to pull me along with Kyoka. I couldn't even avoid this because of my heels.

"Stop! Someone help!" I exclaimed as they both get me out the door.