Chapter 36

The room was completely shaky and morphed around all of us. Without hesitation Togata the third year went ahead without anyone else being able to follow. "I'll be your back up!" I exclaimed rocketing from my spot on the ground do I could gain the upper hand and more easily control my movements.

I blast the wall to pieces and follow Togata without paying much attention to those behind me. We left the other heroes in a search for Overhaul and Eri. They prepared for us to be here... they're likely trying to escape as we speak. They probably have an escape route of some sort. If the two of us get there fast enough then we can stop them.

~*~

I couldn't keep up with Togata forever and someone ran into us so I told him to go ahead. I was behind and in desperate need to catch up. The walls stopped after a while so I could just run without any interruptions. It seemed like such a straight path. The hallway didn't have any other ways to go but straight surprisingly.

I'm not stronger than Togata so it was best for him to go and deal with the big bad instead of me. If I didn't have my head on straight I would've just went along with him and tried to defend while running. But that wouldn't have been a good idea. It would've undoubtedly slowed us down and he would have been able to take advantage of us being distracted. So I took one for the team and took the guy out. He wasn't very strong he was probably one of the weakest of the bunch. Since these guys are a bunch of powerhouses I kept on my toes. At least that's what they're supposed to be.

I blast through a wall and pant softly looking at my new surroundings. It was a grey ruin. I finally spot a brown haired man with a beak looking mask. That's him. I rush through and in a second I grabbed the wrist of the dangerous male and twist his body. I push my foot into his chest and let off an explosion that sent him back away from us.

"Are you okay?" I asked readying myself for the male to get up.

"They erased my quirk..." he said lowly. My eyes widened as I look at him. He look torn up and hurt.

"Where is she?" I asked.

He point over to a white haired girl covered with his torn red cape. She was crying while staring at us.

"I think it's best the two of you try to get out of here. The others will probably show up shortly so I'll be fine-" spikes suddenly took over th ground and Mirio disappeared from beside me and ran to help Eri. I dodge and maneuver around the spikes in order to protect myself before watching the ground go back to normal. I try to look back at Togata and Eri but I was rush by Chisaki.

I dodged his hands. I huff as my eyes widened. One of his hands came directly toward my face I bend backward to avoid it before one of my legs spring up into his chin. I wipe my face and flipped off one of my hands and back onto both feet. He almost got me.

I stumble back and look at Togata who clearly been peirced by multiple spikes. "Get outta here-" I was cut off by Deku smacking through the wall to get to us. My eyes widened as he joined us. Behind him was both Nighteye and Earserhead.

Chisaki's eyes widened as Deku punched him in the arm. Aizawa, Deku, and I all rush toward Chisaki but suddenly I felt myself get pushed into Deku. Eraserhead had been cut by one of the lackeys I assumed was knocked out.

Aizawa began falling but Deku and I continued toward Chisaki. He smacked the ground and I grab Deku and rocket us both up and away from the spikes in the process my arm was grazed by one. I wince and try to find my footing on new land. One of Chisaki's guys landed in from of him and as he reached out smoke swirled around them.

My eyes widened as I noticed when he emerged he was leveled up. He now possessed two more arms.

I huff softly and get ready to attack.