Chapter 14

Pre-order for Nights In Casa Vallejo book until July 31, 2023! Visit KPub PH and Warranj Novels Facebook page for details.

-

Chapter 14

I'm officially burning the bridge between Ruth and I. Now that I've already seen her true colors, that she doesn't give a damn if our friendship gets over just because of a man, there's no reason for me to stay and pretend that she didn't hurt me.

Maybe she likes Terrence so much that it led her to anger? Or maybe she doesn't really treated me as a friend? Alin man sa dalawang iyon, malaking dahilan na para tapusin ang kung ano man pinagsamahan namin.

Kaya ko naman kahit na walang kaibigan. I'm not fond of making more friends anyway. The two of us just clicked because we have the same likes and hobbies. Bukod doon, wala na kaming ibang pinagkakasunduan.

Lumabas na ako ng conference room matapos ang meeting. My mind was being occupied with so many things I felt like I was floating on the floor. Wala sa sarili kong binuksan ang pintuan ng office ko.

Kaagad akong napaatras nang makita si Terrence. He was sitting on the swivel chair, swaying it like a wicked businessman alluring you to accept his deal.

"Someone's early," sabi ko at nagtuloy sa pagpasok.

Ngumisi siya bago pinagsalikop ang mga kamay. I ambled towards him. He stopped swaying my swivel chair and rested his hands on my waist. Marahan niya akong hinila palapit sa kaniya. Naupo ako sa kandungan niya, patagilid.

He jailed me inside his body. I locked my arms around his neck and stared into his handsome face. Half of the day had almost passed by and he still looked fresh.

"I had a meeting too before going here. Couldn't focus anymore, so I gave in and decided to be with the cause of my distraction."

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay. "So I'm distracting you?"

He lifted his hand and brought it to my cheek. Marahan niya iyong hinaplos habang titig na titig sa mga mata ko.

"I keep on thinking about you. Kakahiwalay lang natin, ikaw kaagad ang naiisip ko. Tell me you ain't a distraction."

I giggled, feeling the butterflies going crazy inside my stomach again. The emotions I was feeling whenever I was with him was making me addictive. Para bang gusto ko na lang parati nararamdaman. At kapag hindi nangyari, ako mismo ang gagawa ng paraan para maramdaman ulit 'yon.

"I'm not a distraction, Terrence. I am already an addiction to you."

The edge of his lips curled into a sinister smirk.

"My woman got the right term, huh?"

Dahil iyon rin naman ang nararamdaman ko para sa'yo. Palagi kitang hinahanap hanap.

He tilted his head and moved closer to my face. I shut my eyes as soon as I felt his lips brushing mine. Mas kinabig niya ako palapit sa kaniya. My boobs are already bumping against his chest and if we won't be able to stop kissing here, my body would surely ask for more.

Humaplos ang mga kamay niya sa baywang ko. His tongue was already seeking entrance inside my mouth. Nang ibuka ko ito ay kaagad kong naramdaman ang init ng dila niya.

"Miss Priscilla--"

I almost jumped out of Terrence's lap when I heard my secretary's voice. Kung hindi lang niya ako nahawakan, siguradong bumagsak na ako sa sahig!

"Aemie!" I was catching my breath the moment I stood beside Terrence and glanced at her.

Hindi siya makatingin sa amin. Tumalikod siya ngunit humarap rin kaagad na tila ba may sasabihin pero gusto na lang ipagpaliban.