Chapter 4

As soon as i step through the door i could smell weed ,alcohol and i see my mum sat on the sofa with her legs on the coffee table smoking a blunt. 

"where did you go last night" she says getting up and standing infront of me. 

"fuck off" is all i say and i stamp up the stairs slamming my door behind me. She really makes me sick. I light a blunt in my room and put my gun underneath the mattress. 

As i lay down while smoking my eyes slightly start closing so i put out the blunt on the ashtray and drift to sleep.

I wake up to the sun shining on my face. I pick up my phone and see a message from dd and Tyler. 

I open dd's message first.

dd : your prolly asleep already but goodnight

Me : i was asleep but thanks 

dd : are you trynna come out today with Notti and ddot?

Me : yeah ill meet you at the deli in 30

READ 12:26

I didn't bother to open Tyler's message because he was probably saying some corny shit and i dont like that. After i got in the shower and got dressed i walked out the door with my money Tyler gave me , weed, my phone and my small bag.

I got to the deli and seen dd ddot Notti and some other random people.

"wsg bestie" Notti says in a high pitch tone and jumping in my arms. "whats the worddd" i reply before going to hug ddot and dd.

As we was walking around for abit i see a girl giving me dirty looks. "have you got a problem" i say going up to her as the boys followed behind.

"yeah i do actually, you tried start on my little sister" she says so i look confused before she named her little sister. "Rose is my little sister" she says standing up from the bench.

"ohhhh her, i didn't start on her she was chatting shit to me because she was Tyler's ex or summet so i aint gonna sit there and let nobody talk shit to me" i say realizing who rose is.

"carry on chatting rude to my sister and im gon deal with you" she says trynna walk off but before she could i start beating the shit outta her as my bestie Notti and dd, ddot start hyping me. I was about to kill her but before i could dd pulled me off her calming me down. 

She ran off crying even tho she looked atleast 3 years older than me. "YOOO YOU ALMOST KILLED HA ASS" Notti says jumping around hyping me so i just start laughing. 

"she didn't even throw one punch and she looked about 19, what a pussy" i say as everyone agreed. "she scratched your neck tho" dd says holding up my face looking at my neck. 

"is it bad?" i say so he took out his phone so i can use his camera. "nah its small" i say so everyone raised a eyebrow because it was pretty big. "no it aint small" ddot says laughing. "too me it is" i say walking so everyone walked beside me.

I grab out a blunt and light it up as we all pass it around. "i want dudeylo to come out so i can bully him" i say so i call him and he meets us at the park.

"BESTIEEE" i say running up to him and jumping on his back as he walked me back to they boys because i left them to run to dudeylo. "i thought i was your bestie" Notti says so i roll my eyes. "your all my bestie's" i say so dd's face drops.

"i thought you was wife" dd says so everyone turns there heads to me. "yo dd you bagged her" ddot says confused so he just laughs as i shake my head.

"i aint nobodys wife no harsh feeling" i say as dd swung his hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear. "you will be soon" so i start blushing as he laughs to his self leaving me speechless. "whatever you said dd, Olivias blushing at it" Notti says so i smack his arm.

"ouuu i got you blushing and shit, do you find me SEXYYYYY" he says stretching out the last word so everyone looks at me as i roll my eyes and look down. "she didn't say no" ddot mumbles making everyone laugh.

"dummylo can i sleep at yours today, my mum was pissing me off last night moving like a fed and shit asking where i was and bugging" i say still looking down as Nottis arm was now around my shoulders.

"yeah stay as long as yu need to" he says so i just smile in response. Ive been thinking about getting a house for my self lately and i dont think it would be such a bad idea since my mum is always saying she don't want me living there.

"can i ask you something" i say looking at dudeylo.

"do you think i should buy my own little apartment because i can't take ha bullshit drinking everyday and shii" i say so he just looks at me thinking for abit.

"do what you need to do, ion know where you gon get that money from but-" he says getting cut off by me.

"i could tell my sugar daddy Tyler to give me money" i say as everyone starts laughing.

"do you even like tyler" dudeylo says so i shrug before talking.

"nah hes way to corny and hes always talking bout weird shii" i say so dudeylo looks confused.

"what does he talk about" dudeylo says then continues walking as we talk. 

"you dont even wanna know, its some sexual shit and im just looking at him thinking im only doing this for the money" i say so everyone starts laughing.