Chapter 36

I was on call to my cousin mia for a while as everyone laughed at us.

"bro this nigga dylan is using me so i can give him head" she blurts out so i look at my screen.

"well do you?" i say so she shakes her head.

"nah im not on that, imagen how many lips have been on that and he thinks i should bop my head into that, im good" she says so everyone laughed.

"bro when are you coming down tho we should go to a party when i next see you" i say so she agrees.

"fs broo, i might come down next week" she says so i nod my head. 

"your boyfriend is lowkey cute tho" she says becuse dd was laying on my chest and i was playing with his hair with the camera on.

I pulled a straight face and so did dd. "bffr, what does that spell BE FUCKING FOR REAL" me and notti screamed at the same time so we start creasing. 

"im just saying" she says, i always knew she wasn't playing when it came to boys but this is too far, telling our cousin her boyfriend is cute is weird.

"cool" i say as dd held in his laugh and i could tell he wanted to laugh because when he looked up at me he was biting the side out his gum and his nose was flaring.

We both screamed out in laughter and Mia looked so confused. After we stopped laughing i seen Mia cleaning her room.

"hold up my therapist calling" i say before ending the phone. My therapist weren't calling Mia was just annoying.

It made everyone laugh even harder since my therapist weren't calling and that was the most stupidest lie i ever told. "ma im tired" dd says. "lets go upstairs and go sleep then nigga" i say so we got up and said bye to everyone.

It was the most stupid mistake i ever made because when we got up there dd span me around to him and held me against the wall so i smiled. I didn't want to at first but he got me turned on. 

He tilted his head and kissed me with tongue as his body was pressed against mine. He dragged me to the bed as our lips stayed connected. He moved down to my neck and left a hickey trailing all the way down to my stomach and leaving a hickey there to.

I groaned so he chuckled as he slipped off my tracksuit bottoms and started eating me out. I moaned quietly as his tongue moved around leading to my thigh as he started sucking leaving a hickey there too. 

(i dont wanna right a long smut so time skip to morning)

I woke up in a bra and shorts with dd next to me with no tee shirt and basket ball shorts. I tried stand up but failed. "dd help me" i say shaking him so he woke up. 

"help you with what" he mumbled sitting up. "getting to the bathroom" i say so he laughed really loud and hard. "HAHAHAH" he screamed as he stood up and put me on his back carrying me to the bathroom.

When we got in there i looked in the mirror seeing hickeys everywhere. My mouth dropped open as dd looked at me and laughed even harder. 

"oh....my......DD WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS" i say as i smacked his arm. "well....you let me sooo" he says so i laughed with him. We brushed out teeth and dd took me back in my room.