Chapter 11

Olivia's pov:

When we arrived to the smash or pass video all the boys were ugly except dd.

"Whats good youtube its your boy Noticuz back with another video and today we have all these Niggas to decide if they wanna smash or pass these FEMALESSS" he says walking down the lines of boys and girls.

It started of with a random boy and he smashed me and passed and smashed all the other girls.

Skip to me:

"Ight imma pass because your bestie, smash because i go out with you and pass all the rest because your my friends of your just ugly" i say not being bothered to walk down the line. "OHH SO THATS YOUR MAYYYYN" Noticuz says getting close to my face. "back up" i say pushing him outta my face and then walking back to the line.

It was now juniors turn and he was walking down the line and he stopped at me.

"smash" he says so i look confused.

"huh?" i say 

"smash, all the wayyyy" he says holding my face.

"ew move your hand out my face Jr like wussup wid you, you my bestie not my smash buddy" i say making everyone laugh but dd looked so annoyed because of Junior.

It was dd's turn and he passed everyone except from me. "lemme get a 360 mayn" he says making me laugh. I span around with him holding my hand. "ouuu" he says and kissing me after making everyone laugh.

After the video i avoided Junior because it was so awkward. "why you not let me smash tho" he says smiling so i just roll my eyes. "talk to meee" he says so dd walks up to us. 

"you kull ma" dd says looking at my eyes then my lips. I nod my head and smile at him while Junior looked mad because of dd. "Why you looking at dd like they Jr your moving mad weird today" i say so dd looked at him and seen him giving him a dirty look.

"im not moving weird you just look guud" he says smiling so i keep on a straight face. "you think i dont know that? hunny i know i look good. PERIOT" i say making Notti ddot jay and dd laugh.

"real shit tho your mad dayroom you know she go out with dd so why you trynna stir shit up" ddot says so we all agree.

"im not, ive liked you for ages but i guess you didn't realize" he says so i shrug.

"just hop of ma dick i go out with dd and your trynna move to me? thats weird Jr im not gon cap" i say so he starts getting mad.

"okay who was there for you when you was crying and basically depressed bro" he says so everyone looks at me. "dudeylo" i say laughing because its true.

"no, i was olivia stop playing with niggas bro" he says so i just grab dds hand and walk off with him dd ddot and Notti.

At dudeylo crib

"dummy lo get your ass downstairs now i got tea to spill nigga" i say shouting from downstairs so he can hear me from upstairs. He ran downstairs wanting to hear all he drama.

"spill the tea sis" he says putting on a voice.

"your moving mad zesty but anyways Junior smashed me in the smash and pass video and then-" i say getting cut off by dudeylo.

"THATS WEIRD HE ALWAYS USED TO SAY YOUR LIKE HIS SISTER" he says munching on crisps.

"i know brooo, anyways he was being dayroom talm bout he was there for me when i was always crying and basically depressed and that-" i say getting cut off one more time by dudeylo again.

"NO HE WASN'T HE WAS OUT FUCKING BITCHES AND SELLING ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES" he says making everyone laugh.

"ight chill lemme talk, anyways then he was saying he liked me fo ages and i didn't realize." i say finishing up talking.

"when i see him hes going six feet under with his granny" Dudeylo says so my mouth dropped open with everyone else and then we all burst out laughing.

"IM CRYIN BWO" dd says stomping around with me from laughing to hard. I start weezing making everyone laugh harder. "kettle doup" Notti says so we all start falling on the floor holding onto dear life from laughing at his joke.

"are you going back to your mums today" Dudeylo asks so i shake my head. "hell naw can i stay here please" i asks so he nods. "course i got you lil sis" he says then going upstairs so we all follow behind.