Chapter 13

Olivia's pov

Today is the day my dad is getting out of prison and im so excited. I haven't stopped talking about it all day with Dudeylo. Dudeylo is like the only son my dad has ever had and he treats us both the same.

"I CAN'T WAIT BRO" i say in the car on the way to get my dad. 

"im scared" dd says pouting to i start laughing with ddot, Notti and dudeylo.

When we got there i seen my dad and i ran into his arms as he picked me up.

"DADDD" i shout as he laughs as sees Dudeylo walk up with the rest of the boys. "RICKYYY" dudeylo says dabbing him up and giving him a light hug. "what one do you go out with then" he says looking at all 3 of the boys."middle one" i say laughing at dd because he was nervous. "ight" my dad says dabbing up dd and the rest of the boys. "nice to meet you osama" my dad says making dd laugh. "nice to meet you too" dd says.

As we got to my dads new house it was massive. "woah" we all say in sync.

"you get biggest room" my dad says to me. "thats not only my room, its OUR room" i say pointing to dd ddot and Notti so we all run upstairs to go see it.

I start unpacking my bags and my room looked so good. "im so happy right now" i say jumping around with Notti. "bestieee we share a room" Notti says joking around jumping on my bed with me so dd and ddot just laugh.

My dad walks in and sits everyone down since he wanted to talk to us all. "Olivia, i need to tell you something" my dad says so i look abit nervous.

"yeah?" i reply. "so basically, im not gonna always be here since im gonna be at work" he says so i nod my head. "but i promise you that whenever i come back from work ill spend time with you" he says. "and boys, you best not try sneaky shit with my daughter because ill really boom yo-" my dad says getting cut off by dudeylo.

"ricky, aint nobody gonna try anything if im here to beat niggas up" dudeylo says making everyone laugh. "ight, im off to work and im gonna be gone for a week so chill and shit ill leave you some money" my dad says giving me a stack of money.

"ight bye love you" i say giving him a hug.

"love you to, if your mother gives you problems just tell her your living with me and if she calls the police explain that she a dirty ass druggy" my dad says so i laugh so hard.