Chapter 43

"what" i say as i answer. 

"im so sorry about everything O " he says so i sigh.

"okay" i say giving a dry reply. 

"are you good tho, do you want me to door dash you food or anything" he says so i smile thinking about food.

"yeah can you get me 2 large pizzas" i say as he agrees. 

"ight do you need anything else or you good?" he says so i think for a second. Notti mouthed me to say 'i want you to lick me out' I chuckled as everyone agreed for me to say it.

"i want you to *coughs* lick me out" i say as he sounded confused.

"you want me to WHAT???? nah i dont feel like having beef with your psychopath boyfriend dd osama" he says so we all laugh really loud.

"i was joking fool" i say as he sighs in realith.

"i thought you was serious i was boutta say your bugging" he says so i chuckle. "are you coming over since you ordered me food" i say so he thinks for a minute.

"hmmm yeah but i cant stay for long i gotta sell light and dark" he says so i gag. "ew drugs" me and Notti say at the same time so everyone laughs.

"ight ill be there in a second darling" he says. "you sound hella gay" i say before hanging up the phone.

Junior got here at the same time as the pizza so we ate and talked. 

"don't you have to go sell illegal substances" Notti says looking at Junior. "are you a fed or are you just smart? how the fuck you know those words" Junior says so everyone chuckled.

"a fed came up to me and searched me and he said'this is a search because we have the supspicions that you have been carrying illegal substances" Notti says putting on a police man voice making me crease. 

"well was you?" Junior asked. "no you fool" Notti says giving attitude. I have a feeling Notti dont really like Junior and him giving Junior attitude makes it ten times funnier. 

Junior rolled his eyes so Notti looked him up and down then gave him a dirty look. Everyone was silent for a minute and i seen Notti from a distance giving Junior mad dirty looks again so i start screaming of laughter with Notti as everyone looked at us confused.

"why you laughing for" dd syas looking at us chuckling. "im not even gon say it but ill tell you later" i say as he nods and goes back on his phone. I seen Notti roll his eyes and goes on his phone as Junior death stared notti.

"junior why you looking at Notti like you wanna kill him jeez" i say so everyone looked at him and seen him stare at notti. "ill punch you up right now nigga" Notti says so i start laughing really hard. "do it pussy" Junior says standing up.

"yo sit the fuck down Junior or get out, its up to you" dd says so he rolls his eyes and leaves slamming the door. "who the fuck this nigga think he is slamming my door" i say getting up and stopping Junior for leaving.

Everyone came outside and when they did they seen me beating up Junior. "CLAP HIM BESTIEE" notti shouts so while i was fighting Junior i stopped because i was laughing at Notti. I looked back and seen Junior running for his dear life.

Everyone was laughing really hard as we went in and sat on the couch. "bro really slammed my door like excuse him" i say chuckling. 

Junior rang me and he was outta breath. 

"why di-d yo-u do that fo" he says pausing in between his words catching his breath.

"because nigga, you slammed my door imagine the glass broke, i would of killed you if it did no cap" i say as everyone chuckled.

"get both of your boyfriends checked in place" he says so i pull a HUH face.

"both? nigga thats bestie not my man" i say talking about Notti so Junior mugged me through the phone. I was tired of hearing Juniors voice for one day so i hung up before he can speak more.