Chapter 64

We was out walking around and a boy approached me while i was holding dd's hand.

"can i get ya number" the boy asked but i shake my head and try walk off but he grabbed my arm so dd span around and punched him in his lip. The random boy tried swing for dd but missed so dd chuckled and started beating the boy up with Notti and ddot as me Ellie and Brianna all stood there laughing. 

I pulled dd off him. "chill" i say as dd was breathing hard out of breath. We got back home and dd was sat on the counter as i was in between his legs cleaning a cut on the side of his eyebrow because the boy punched him once.

He moved my hand out from his face and put his hand around my face and kissed me. "ew" ddot says walking out the kitchen so i roll my eyes and walk out with dd following behind. We sat on the sofa and went on our phones. 

Dd grabbed my phone and turn it off putting it in hs pocket. "gimmie my phone back" i say trynna get my phone back but he didn't let me.

"don't touch me there this is my no ,no square" dd says pointing down so i chuckle and grab my phone so he rolled his eyes. "stop being so boring and get off your phone" dd says so i turn it off and look at him. 

"why you looking at me bitch" dd says so everyone turned there heads to him as i open my mouth is shock. "bitch? cool" i say moving from him and going on my phone trying to not laugh. 

He grabbed my phone again and layed on me so i push his head away. "im a bitch so move" i say so he rolled his eyes. "i was jokinggg" dd says stretching his words causing everyone to laugh but i had a serious face. "move man" i say holding in my laugh so he put on his serious face.

We both started laughing and he passed my phone back and layed on me again. I tun off my phone and play with his hair as he looked at my green eyes. His phone started ringing so he answered it not knowing who it was because they called on No Caller ID

"whos this?" dd says as he answers the phone.

"its crystal" a girl says so he rolls his eyes and ends the phone and looks at me. "ex" is all he says so i nod my head as he layed down on me and she kept ringing off his phone so i got fed up and answered.

"fuck you ringing his phone for" i say so she stayed silent for a minute.

"put him on the phone" she says so i pass him the phone and he ends the call again so i chuckle. I start writing bars in my notes app and saying it in my head over and over again. dd looked at my phone and started reading my bars in his head smiling. "MY BITCH CAN RAP" dd shouts so everyone looked at him and i chuckled. "stop calling me a bitch bro" i say so he starts laughing as i continue to write.