Chapter 23

"im gonna kill you Olivia" he says as soon as i answer. Everyone turned there heads to me confused like i was.

"killing me is crazy, what i do?" i say smiling knowing its gon be something stupid.

"when i went out with you, you was talking to other niggas" he says making me laugh so hard. 

"nigga your bugging, even if i was but fyi i wasn't but even if i was You cheated on me" i say making everyone laugh so hard.

"bro olivia i love you still but you take the piss" he says so i look down at my phone because the nigga is crazy.

"you dayroom, i dont love you, i love dd osama nigga" i say making everyone laugh.

"whatever, i give you money all the time and you treat me like this" he says so i roll my eyes and sigh.

"suck my dic you dick sucker" i say making the boys laugh so hard except tyler.

"bro, remember when i took you on that date in the hotel and shit and i payed fo your nails, i even got you a fucking RING" he says.

"i threw that RING in ma BIN, OOOO THAT RHYMED" i say laughing so hard i started choking. 

"bro that was expensive as fuck, anyways, Olivia, you dont understand how much i want you back like i was so wrong for the shii that i did in the past, i love you with all my heart bro like i never open ma feelings to girls but i do to you, you mean everything to me bro i cant take all this pain anymore because your not with me" He says so i sigh before laughing quietly with dd.

"YOU SUCKING MA DICK RIGHT NOW NIGGA IMMA NEED YOU TO GET OF MY BIG LARGE FAT LONG HORNY DICK" i say making everyone scream as Tyler end the phone.

"YOU SAID HORNY DICK AAAAA" Notti says screaming and cring of laughter sounding like he is getting murdered. 

Me and dd was up in my room as everyone was downstairs. "ma you needa eat, you dont really eat and is bugging me bro" dd says so i just smile because hes concerned.

"im good d" i say while on top of his lap while on tiktok as his chin was on my shoulder.

"just eat something please, for me" he says pouting. I grab a chocolate and say "yum" sarcastically making him laugh. He finally shut his mouth about eating and had a conversation with me.

"ma have you done it again" dd says looking at my wrist and seeing new burns. "na" i say wanting to finish this conversation. "no you haven't those are new" he says picking up my wrist and looking at them closely making me laugh.

"stop doing this shii mama or ill have to BOOM you" he says making me giggle. "ight ill stop" i say lying. "thanks mama" he says kissing me slowly. 

He layed down slowly as i went on top of him kissing him more. He started kissing me with tongue turning me on. His hand were rapped around my belly reaching my back as my hands were on his chest. He started to move down to my neck and started sucking on it slowly. I groan so he starts chuckling really hard so i roll my eyes and get off him. "mama come back" he says now on top off me pinning my hands down onto the bed.

He looked at my cheeks because they were blushing so he started laughing really hard. "not funny nigga" i say with a straight face so he starts moving down to my stomach and leaving a hickey there too. I groan again as he went closer to my waist line and put the blankets over us. He started licking me out as i moan quietly so nobody could hear downstairs. I felt his tongue vibrate on me so i groan and move my hips around. 

He chuckles again while eating me out making a vibration on me again. I start getting really wet so he starts pumping in and out with his fingers as i moan and my hips do a lil dancey dance. He starts laughing really hard reminding me of the joker "dd" i moan out. My eyes roll back and he seen my eyes roll so he stopped.

"i told you imma give you a reason to roll your eyes and you didn't listen sooo" he says making me laugh as he helped me put my shorts back on. "delicious" he mumbled so i side eye him as he smiled. 

We went downstairs seeing everyone look at me. "you got a hickey on your stomach, i forgot to tell you" dd says putting his arm around me. I hit him repeatedly so he laughs and screams.

"what was you guys doing up there? if she got a hickey on her stomach thennn......" ddot says so i roll my eyes. "she burned her self with a frying pan" dd blurted out. I smacked my head and then looked at him.

"what? you burned your self with a frying pan.....righttt" dd says so i give him a side eye. "you just said out loud a couple seconds ago 'you got a HICKEY on your stomach' dumb ass" i say so he scratches his head.

"i-i-no its not a hickey its a frying pan burn" dd says. "guys its a hickey but we didn't do nothing up there soo" i say so dd looked at me and smiled.

"yes we did , you was moaning saying dd-" dd blurted out, i cut him off saying. "STOP REPEATING MY MOANS" i scream so everyone looked at me and dd then laughed so hard.