Chapter 55

Everyone follow me into my room shocked. "did you do that head thing i taught you atleast" Ellie says so i laugh really hard. 

"I DIDN'T GIVE HIM HEAD, DD TELL THE TRUTH" i say laughing still. "guys she didn't i was playing" he says so i nod my head and sit on my gaming chair as Ellie sat on my lap.

"are you guys......lesbian" ddot says so we both nod our heads jokingly. "i mean, if you wanna see us kiss then-" i say getting cut of by dd. "ELLIE GET OFF MY BAE"S LAP I DONT WANT YOU GUYS TO KISS" dd says hovering above me.

"chill i was joking, we just been friends for a long time" i say as ellie and me laughed. "but all jokes aside, Ellie pass me your phone" i say so she passes me her phone so i call her boyfriend that abuses her.

"TURN ON YOUR FUCKING LOCATION ELLIE WATCH AND SEE WHATS GON HAPPEN" he shouts down the phone so she cries but hides her face in my arms. 

"watch your mouth nigga" Notti says grabbing the phone out my hands. 

"fuck are you doing with my bitch" her boy friend said. 

"fucking her" Notti said sarcastically making everyone laugh including Ellie. Notti smiled seeing her happy. "fuck you mean?" Ellie's boyfriend said sounding annoyed.

"oh do you know when 2 genders make love and my dick goes in her? yeah that's what were doing listen" He says and then making clapping sounds as i moan trying to not laugh.

"put ellie on the fucking phone" He says so Notti asks her if she wanted to speak so she nods and takes her phone.

"ellie" he says.

"what" she says as she wipes her tears and then sniffs.

"you know i love you right? so can you just please tell me where you are so i can come get you, i need you right now" he says so she chuckles with me. 

"bipolar twat, no" She says so everyone laughed really hard. "mami why not" he asks so she leaves the room and goes in the bathroom. She let me come with her but told everyone to stay in my room.

"BRO WHY CAN I NOT COME GET YOU BRO STOP BEING TIGHT" he says so she cries a little. "save those tears for when i shove myself inside you" He says so i grab the phone and do what i do best. Cuss him the fuck out.

"yo shut the fuck up you weird ass nigga, you love her but you rape her? Stop saying you love her when your using her for when your horny you weirdo, matter of fact pull up to my house right now and dare try touch her and your gonna see whats gon happen" i say as Ellie's hands started shaking as she cried so i took her in my room and let her sit with Notti.

"cool whats the addy" the boy says so dd turned his head to me wondering why im giving him my addy. 

"******street" i say so he ends the call and before you know it he was outside in a rover. 

Everyone walked downstairs and i told the boys wait in the porch so they did. Me and Ellie walked outside and he grabbed her wrists and tried force her in the car so all the boys went outside and beat him up. As they were beating him up Ellie started having a panic attack so i took her inside.