Chapter 78

dd was sleeping in between my legs so i decided to take a picture of him and post it.

Olivia..xoxo : <3

Comments -

Nottiosama ~ If that was me personally i would of kicked him off me just sayin

^^^your so sadddd

Sugarhillddot ~ im wiping tears rn i can't believe little dd finally has a girl

^^^your acting like hes not older then you dickhead.

Dudeylo ~ tell that nigga when he wakes up stop leaving me on delivered all the time.

^^^Ight bet bestie.

load more comments...

After about half an hour dd woke up. "finally nigga im bored" i say so he chuckled and wiped his eyes as he sat up slowly.

"why what you wanna do" dd asks so i shurg.

"where is everyone" dd asks not hearing anyone downstairs or seeing anyone in my room.

"they all went home" i say so he nods his head and held me in his arms playing with my hair. "oww my tongue piercing is hurting" i say touching my tongue so dd chuckled. Notti started calling so i answer after a couple seconds.

"yo bestieee" i say so he chuckled. "can me and ddot come back to your crib" he says so i hum as a yeah. 

"let yourself in mh" i say so he hummed. "say no more my demon" he says hanging up.

dd held my face and kissed me slowly and i wish it lasted forever because it felt so passionate. "love you mama" dd says so i smile. "love you too david" i say so he scrunched up his face.

"the gov is crazy as fuck" dd says so i chuckle and lean on him closing my eyes. He held me with both hands resting on my back as my head was on his chest. 

Notti and ddot arrived but i was asleep. I woke up from someone calling my phone and when i checked it was my cousin that is 17 her name is Jade.

"jade i haven't spoke to you for ages what you saying mh" i say so she sighed as it was on loud speaker.

"i aint gon cap im stressing my ex keeps trynna see the baby and i dont want the baby near him" she says so i sigh.

"yeah mannn i hear that stilll.....you and Karma (the babys name is karma) should come around soon" i say so she agrees.

"actually do you mind looking after Karma for me for a week i need to go on a buisness trip" she says so i sigh not really wanting to.

"of course just drop her off let yourself in mh" i say so she hums and hangs up.

"who was that?" dd asks with Notti and ddot listening aswell. "my cousin shes bringing her baby here and i gotta look after her for a whole week bro" i say shaking my head makin everyone laugh.

After about an hour Jade and Karma arrived and karma called my name holding out her hands so i picked her up laughing

"owivia" Karma says not saying my name properly making everyone laugh.

"Karma mommy is going for a week okay" Jade says kissing her forehead as Karma nodded slowly. Jade left after giving me a hug and i sat on the bed with Karma.