Chapter 83

Notti went out to go to the mall and Jstar insisted he drove Notti there but with his sassy ass he declined the offer and took the train instead.

"hold up Jay's calling me" dd says pausing my movie i was watching and answering before putting the call on loud speaker.

"dd quick Notti got stabbed!" Jay semi yelled with voice cracks so me and dd shot up so mf quick and put on our shoes and coat. 

I didn't think much of it because rappers get hurt all the time...right?

Even tho i was certain he was gonna be fine tears still streamed down my face as me and dd sprinted out the room and outside.

"quick quick quick quick" dd mumbled hoping Jsatr would get here anytime soon. 

~10 MINUTES LATER~

We seen a car speeding down the road and we was sure it was Jstar and his miniac ass so we quickly ran up to the car and got in as i got in the front. He was fr driving like a old granny and i was getting pissed off.

"GO FASTER" dd yelled but Jstar continued going the same pace so i suck my teeth. "out the car" I order Jstart so he got out and i got in the driver's seat. 

He entered the passenger seat so i started speeding down the road to the train station. 

We arrived there quickly and i ran out the car to the ambulance with Jstar and dd running behind me. I seen them put his body in the ambulance so i start shaking as my body got weak. Tears running down my face non stop and my eyes getting blurry.

"ma hes gonna be fine, hes gonna be fine" dd says with tears running down his eyes to. I fell to the floor and fainted because this was all too much, i loved Notti with all my heart and he helped me with all my problems.

"MA" dd yelled shaking me as everyone circled me.

~HOSPITAL~

I woke up in a hospital bed and seen dd's mum, dd, Melz, Jstar, Dudeylo, ddot and they were all in tears. I remembered what happen so i slowly sit up and instantly start crying.

dd rushed over to me and got next to me in the bed.

"dd please tell me hes okay" I say with a shaky voice and low eyes. Everyone was silent as dd cried on my chest so i instantly knew something bad happen.

"its all my fault he asked me if i wanted to go to the mall with him then-" I say getting cut off by me crying even more.

"can everyone leave" dd says so they all exit the room and all you could hear was me and dd's soft sobs.

"dd i am so sorry, i loved him too" I say rubbing his back and sobs left his mouth, my eyes got baggy from crying too much and they started stinging.

"i'm here" I heard a voice say so i jump and look around noticing it was Notti's voice. "what you doing ma" Notti says wiping his eyes and looking at me confused.

"dd...i swear i'm not even joking i just heard a voice saying i'm here, on my dead dad's grave it sound like Notti" I say crying even more so dd deffo thought i was paranoid so he just hugged me to comfort me.

"its prolly your imagination baby" dd says so i nod but it sounded so clear and real. I felt a tap on my shoulder as dd dug his face in my lap so i turn my head and see Notti but he looked faint.

"Notti?...i-" I say but dd cut me off. "rs stop playing now" dd says but i was being so fr. "if you think i am lying gtfo but i just seen him david" I say annoyed while still crying.

"MA CM'ERE" dd yelled for his mum so she rushed in.

"i think theres suttin wrong with her ma i'm worried, she keeps saying she can hear and see Notti and i don't know if shes being dead ass" dd says as i was crying in my hands so his mum walked over to me.

"baby its your imagination, we all miss him ik but-" She says but i cut her off. "no i'm being so fr i ain't even playing no more, whenever you guys talk i can't see him no more" I say so they stayed silent and Notti was stood at the end of the room.

"don't forget me bestieee" Notti says coming over so i start bawling my eyes out as Notti's ghost wraps his arms around me.

"i love you" Notti says before dissapearing.

"i love you too.." I say so dd and his mum hug me thinking i was paranoid but it was like Notti was stood right infront of me.