Chapter 73

"so how long you and Jay been talking?" I ask so she thinks about it for a couple seconds.

"mmm.....like 2 months or something" she says still on her phone and im guessing she was texting Jay. "hes been weird tho because he has my snapchat password on his phone and he dont wanna gimmie his" she says so i act shocked.

"ill try talk to him for you" dd says so she nods and smiles. "he even removed my cousins that are boys the fool" she says making everyone laugh. "removing your cousins is crazyyy" ddot says making everyone laugh harder.

Jay started ringing her so she answered.

"bro you removed my cousin" she says so he chuckled.

"my bad" he says on his xbox. "why you telling your cousin you love him tho you just lying to me" he says so she rolls her eyes before talking. "nigga thats my little cousin hes 11" she says so he nods his head since its a facetime.

"who you with" he says since he seen my hair on her. She turns the camera to me and he looked before noticing that its me. "OLIVIA BEST FRIEND" he shouts so i chuckle before going back on my phone.

"can i come over this nigga keeps killing me, YES YOU JASON" he shouts down the mic in the last park so i laugh. "Yeah dd notti and ddot are here too" i say so he nods. "say less ma nigga ill be there in a couple of minutes." he says so i nod.

"love you bye" he says to Winter. "i love you bye" she says hanging up.

A few minutes later he showed up and i heard him walking up the stairs. He open my bedroom door and Jumped on my bed giving me a hug. "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN WHAT FEELS LIKE FOR YEARS" he says hugging me tightly so i couldn't breath.

He went round the bed and gave Winter a kiss before dabbing up all the boys and then sat on my bed texting someone. Winter didn't really cae who he was messaging till a girl sent a voice note and he accidently played it out loud and then noticed Winter was in the room. 

The girl on the voice note said. "Jay why you moving secretive fo and not telling me where you are you best not be with no hoes or on my life-" she says but he turned of the voice note quickly.

Winter looked at him for a couple second before turning away from him holding in tears. "i dont know who that bitch is winter i promise" he says but she ignores him and gives him a dirty look as everyone was speechless. 

"cm'ere" he says holding her arm pulling her into the bathroom.

WINTER'S POV

After that voice message played i held back my tears not knowing what to say. He pulled me into the bathroom and started talking as a tear left my eye. "ma im breaking up with her for you" he says wiping my tear. "i promise i haven't even been talking to that bitch since i started talking to you" he says holding my chin up so i could look at him.

I didn't say anything and broke eye contact so he held my face up so i could look in his eyes.

"ma i dont want her i want you, she been blowing up my phone and shit but i dont pay her no mind" he says as another tear left my eye so he wiped it again. "bro just go away" i say trying to leave but he held my arm softly so i couldn't.

"ion care if it takes all night imma make it up to you" he says giving me butterflies.

"oka okay can we just go back into olivias room before i end up beating the shit outta you" i say as we laughed. "ight, i love you tho, i never loved that girl" he says before kissing me. "i love you too but remove her before i kick your head in" i say walking in olivias room with him walking behind me.

He passed me his phone and let me remove her and block her so i smiled and passed his phone back to him.

Olivia's pov

They walked back in my room and it looked like they sorted everything out since they were cuddling in my bed and shit so i smiled before dd layed his head on my stomach

Tough loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara