Chapter 63

We was all downstairs chilling and talking about random shit.

I was so high because i had like 5 spliffs to share with everyone. I started zoning out as i was laying back looking at the ceiling. "im so mad i cant smoke right now" Brianna says so i chuckle before zoning out again. "dd can you get me water my mouths dry" i say looking at him.

"if you need a  drink come upstairs" dd says leaving me confused. "ew nasty" i say getting up to go get my own drink as he chuckled. 

I came back and drank my water and started zoning out again as everyone talked. Junior called me so i answer and hear him and some girl arguing so i laugh as i hear him leave and close a door.

"whats happening" i say as everyone was quiet so they can hear. 

"can i come over this girl is bugging saying im cheating on her with you even tho she knows you go out with dd" he says sounding pissed off.

"ight come over let yourself in" i say before ending the call.

A couple minutes later he walked in closing the door behind him and sat on the couch annoyed. "chill" i mumble so he looked at me and chuckled as Notti sat from a distance giving him dirty looks. 

The girl was ringing Junior so he decided to answer.

"what bro" he says so the girl kissed her teeth. "why did you leave fo-" she says but he cuts her off. "because your talking shit in my ear" he says so she kissed her teeth one more time. "let me fucking talk bro" the girl says so he sighs.

"talk then" he says leaning back on the sofa waiting for her to talk but she stayed quiet. "TALK" he repeats his self but louder so she started laughing with him. "lower your tone first" she says . "ight ma talk" he says again. 

"first off all, your really pissing me of and you never have time to see me and then when i confront you about talking to hella bitches you start getting mad at me and leave" she says so he smiles thinking what to say.

"i wont do it again sorry, i love you" he says so i roll my eyes because thats what all boys do, they tell you they love you so you can say it back and then act like the whole argument never happen. 

"i love you too but stop doing that shit before i dead ass end up slapping you one day and if you touch me back then its long" she says so he holds in his laugh.

"your telling me, you can slap me and i cant touch you back, your bugging" he says so she huffs and puffs so i mumble. "the big bad wolf" Junior instantly started laughing so the girl got even more mad.

"CALLUM STOP PLAYING" she shouts calling him by the wrong name. His head shot to the phone and he gave the phone a dirty look. "callum?" he says so she stayed quiet.

"fuck is callum?" he says so she stayed quiet for a second before talking. "my friend" she says so everyone laughed. "cool watch and see whats gon happen when i get to you house" Junior says. "what you gon do fool" she says so he chuckled.

"make you scream junior dickhead" he says so she sighed. "im sorry chill, callum is actually my friend a message popped up from him so i read it and said callum" she says lying but he obviously didn't believe her.

"whatever, thats why i do got hella bitches on my phone, you was just my beat delete" he says so she gasped and ended the phone making everyone laugh.

"imma go to her house and make her scream my name so inna bit" he says dabbing me up before leaving.