Chapter 31

"pleaseee" dd begged me to do a tiktok with him for the past 10 minutes.

"fine" i say getting up as we did a tiktok. I started twerking getting him mad so he stopped recording. "why you twerking for i want to post this on insta stoopid" dd says pushing my head.

"post it then" i say sitting down and eating a chocolate.

"GET UP WE RE DOING IT AND THIS TIME DO THE DANCE" he says pulling me up so i roll my eyes and do as he says. 

We sat down and he posted it tagging me and putting 'wife'

As we all talked and smoked some more dd grabbed the blunt out my hand. "you not smoking no more, your too high" he says so i roll my eyes and throw a tantrum till he gives up and gives it to me.

"this is the last blunt your smoking then after that im gon put you to bed" dd says so me and notti look eachover before saying.

"AYOOOO PUTTING TO BED IS CRAZY" we shout at the same time making everyone laugh.

"huh? how that crazy..........OHHH YOUR SO DIRTY MINDED BRO" he says so we laugh.

"you made it sound dirty so done come here with allat bullshit, and you aint putting me to bed nigga i aint tired"  i say so he rolls his eyes and goes on live.

"wsg live" dd says as mine and his face was in the camera.

The comments were telling me to shake my ass so i grab his phone and start twerking so he grabs his phone quickly. "YOOOO YOUR BUGGING" he says so i chuckle and sit down.

"dont ever do that again before i really put you to bed" dd says whispering in my ears making me blush.

"AYOOO I AINT BUGGING YOU ARE BUGGING" i say so he chuckles. Notti wanted to know what he said so i whipered it to him and he started laughing mad hard.

"you best of not told him what i said gangsta because you know i will so stop playing" dd says ending the live.

Notti looked at me and laughed. "i didn't tell him chill" i say laughing with Notti.

"well what did you tell him" he says. "i told him that i was gonna erm.....fuck the shit outta you" i say so everyone turned there heads to me and laughed so hard.

"why would you tell him that and not tell me instead, do it then" he says so i roll my eyes and grab his hand taking him upstairs.

I push him on the bed and kiss his chest leading to his v line. i stopped there and go back up to his mouth and mumble 'fuck outta here' he laughs so hard and drags me back to his moth kissing me. 

I pull away and skip down the stairs as he followed behind. "that was a quick fuck" ddot says so dd rolls his eyes. "she didn't do anything to fool, she turned me on then left" he says fake crying as i ate more chocolate.

"do you want me to really turn you on? no i didn't think so" i say so everyone laughed. "i do tho but this time don't leave" he says so i roll my eyes and put my legs on his lap as he leaned back onto the sofa. 

Everyone put on a movie so i sat on dd's lap as i was facing him. "so you want me to turn you on right?" i say quietly as he chuckled. He didn't think i would so i started kissing him and stroking his neck. I stated kissing him with tongue and started moving my hand to his.....you know, and rubbed it. It started growing so i laughed really hard getting off him.

Everyone looked at us as he looked mad. "why you get off me" he pouts as Notti paused the movie.

"because i told you i was gon turn you on and i did sooo" i say shrugging as he sighed. "whatver" he says rolling his eyes. 

"i treated you the other day now you dont wanna treat me? i see how it is" he whispered making me laugh. "why this nigga always whispering stuff to you" ddot says as me brianna notti and ddot laughed but dd face was staright.

"you dont even wanna know what he said" i say as dd agreed and nodded his head so i laughed. 

"just say it damn" Ddot says.

"he said-" i say getting cut of by dd.

"SHHHHHH IMMA DEAL WITH YO BIG ASS IN A SECOND IF YOU DONT LISTEN" dd says making me laugh hella hard so i start choking on my vape.

He pat my back as i was coughing but he was patting it hella hard, he took that pat a little personal if you ask me.

"OWW YOU SMACKED ME FOOL" i say moving his hand so he starts chuckling. 

"can we go upstairs" dd asked looking at me.

"you trynna get neeky so no" i reply making everyone laugh as he raised a brow.  

"how you know that?" he asked stupidly. "because i just turned your dirty ass on im using commen sense stoopid" i say laying on his lap and falling asleep.