Chapter 30

Ddot arrived and he was on call to another girl her name was Brianna. She seemed nice and i don't think ddot deserved her since she has so many bitches.

"ddot" Brianna says as he answered the phone.

"mhm" he says sitting on my bed with his hair hanging down his face as he placed the phone on his lap.

"my dad is testing my fucking anger bro im bouta bug out on him" she says, i relate to her but with my mum.

"what he do" he asks in a nice tone.

"he slapped me and shit and then my mum was just stood there and she didn't care" she says sounding like shes been crying.

"you want me to beat him up or something" he asks while eating a kitkat.

"you wanna beat up my dad? why you so violent fo bro" she says laughing making him laugh.

"well ill meet you if you want and you can stay at my crib for a bit till he calms down or i get it sorted out for you" he says, he must be really jacking her.

"she can come here if she wants" i ask so ddot turns his head to me and nods.

"do you wanna stay at dd's girls yard tonight because im prolly staying ova aswell" he asks so she hums in response.

"were is it?" she asks sniffing.

"its like across from that little park the door number is 14" he says so she nods since it was a facetime call.

"ight call me when you get here" he says before ending the phone.

"ddot stop cheating on girls before i clap you word 2 my dead" i say so he laughs and then goes on his phone messaging people, prolly more hoes.

The girl got here and she thanked me for letting her stay as we all introduced our self's.

"can we chill downstairs or something" i say so we all go downstairs with blankets weed and other stuff.

Me and dd both rolled a blunt so we can all share. After we talked and smoked about 5 blunts i was so high i couldn't think. "ma you good?" dd asked as my head was leaned back and my eyes were closed. "im straight gang" i say so he slapped my arm playfully.

"who the fuck is gang?" he asks so i smile and say "you" trying to wine him up.

He kissed his teeth and turned his head away from me and everytime i tired to talk to him he ignored me. "i was joking dd so stop ignoring me fo i clap you" i say.

He continued to ignore me so when no body was looking i start sucking on his neck so he groaned. Everyone looked at him and started laughing. He rolled his eyes and when nobody was looking i sucked on his neck again and whispered "now you gon keep ignoring me?" 

"nah" he says smiling at me causing me to laugh hella hard so everyone looked at him and seen his neck. "YOOO DD" they said covering there mouths so i scratch my head.

"its just one hickey" he says rolling his eyes so everyone shook there heads. He look confused so he got out his phone and seen hella hickeys all over his neck.

He looked at me and squinted his eyes. "oww it hurts now" he says holding his neck and pouting. "thats what you get for ignoring me" i say rolling my eyes and closing them.

"bet, if you ever ignore me imma make you eyes roll to your back" he whispered in my ears so i chuckle as everyone looked confused.

"he told me hes gon make my eyes roll to my back" i say mumbling because of how high i was. Everyone laughed as he chuckled and went on his phone and put my legs ontop of his lap.