Chapter 77

While i was laying down dd was on GTA RP and i was getting bored of him shouting in the mic. Lilly and her boyfriend walked into my room and she slapped dd's head. 

"shut the fuck up" lilly says making everyone laugh hard as dd gave her a dirty look.

"is it a beefing thing?" dd says still looking at her so she nods making him chuckle. "little girl stop acting to big for your boots for i clap you" he says making her laugh. She sat on my bed as her boyfriend was still tired.

"i might go home im tired" he says so she gave him a dirty look.

"wth why are you just leaving me....stay" she says so he rolled his eyes.

"but-" he says but she cut him off. "STAYYYY" she says making everyone laugh.

"i gotta go at 5 tho" he says so she nods her head and goes on her phone.

"dd get off the game im bored" i say so he sighed and took of his headseat then flew onto the bed and cuddled with me.

"have you ever heard of that Uk drill rapper digga d?" i ask so he shakes his head. "HE IS SO FINE" i blurt out so he side eyed me and chuckled. "i know rightttt......i wanna go to the Uk and go to his concert"Lilly says as i agree.

"dd i wanna go see Digga d my bae bae" i say trynna make him mad. "well too bad your not going what if you get kidnapped in the Uk and i can't find you" he say so everyone started laughing as i mugged him.

"hold on lemme find a picture of Digga d" i say going on my phone. I found one and showed him and he looked at it then rolled his eyes.

 I found one and showed him and he looked at it then rolled his eyes

Digga d^^^

I look at the picture for 2 minutes before talking. "sexy man bro" i say so dd slapped my forehead. "i look betta then that nigga" dd says clearly jealous so i started laughing.

"you look the same....actually no you look like Kayflock's little bro" i say so he side eyed me and punched my arm making me laugh.

"are you kayflock gzzzzz" i say getting close to his face as ddot and Notti was dyin of laughter.

"watch out bro" he says pushing my head.

"no im just asking...are you Kayflock gzz" i say getting close to his face again.

"no bro" he says pushing my head again laughing. 

Lilly and her boyfriend left the room and went downstairs on the sofa so Me ddot Notti and dd was alone.

Notti and ddot was talking while me and dd was talking.

"GUYS DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GET A TONGUE PIERCING" i yell as everyone nods. "a little birdy told me that tongue piercing = good head" dd says so i roll my eyes as everyone started laughing. 

After i got my piercing done we got home and we was chilling in my room. I was sucking on ice because it will numb the pain.

Dd was on stream on my computer and the fan girls were bullying him because he wasn't paying attention to there questions.

Someone donated $1 saying : Dd im about to unfollow, this is my last dollar and your not answering me.

"im sorry my love" he says eating MY ice. Everyone started laughing and someone donated saying : Kayflock is better then you BIG DOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"you still gave me your money tho right?" dd says smiling.  He end the stream and layed next to me. "i had to get off people keep bullying me" dd says fake crying making everyone laugh.

dd started kissing me with tongue. "WOAH THAT FEELS WEIRD" dd says talking about my tongue piercing and then started kissing with tongue again. Notti and ddot was laughing. "woah" dd says smiling as he pulled away making me laugh.

"your acting like its a big deal" i say so he smiled. "it is a big deal that feels nice" he says putting his finger on the ball so i move his hand and put my lips together in a line and squint my eyes so he started laughing.