Chapter 79

We was all sat on my bed messing around with Karma. (she is 4 years old btw)

 (she is 4 years old btw)

Her ^^^

"i want to sleep" Karma says so i nod and carry her to the guest bed room and turn on the night light and close the door behind me.

"bro i can finally smoke some za" i say pulling out weed from my drawer and rolling up a spliff. Me notti dd and ddot all started smoking and i got a call from my cousin Jade.

"Yo Olivia im coming to pick up Karma because me and her dad just got into a little fight so i changed my mind and im not going on the buisness trip anymore" Jade says so i hum.

"wait what happen with you and her dad are you all good?" i ask as she wiped her tears. "yeah he punched my nose tho look" she says putting her nose on the camera and it was bruised.

"nahhh where he at and ill get him sorted out for you" i say so she smiled. "nah i got it handled by my brother im all cool" she says so i nod.

"just let yourself in and you can take Karma out the guest room" i say so she nods and hangs up.

I layed my head on dd's lap as he played with my hair. "ar shit i forgot i got a interveiw tomorrow" i say annoyed because i cant be asked.

"do you want us to come?" ddot asked so i nod my head.

"who the interveiw with?" Notti asks so i think about what his name was but then i remembered.

"trill marty" i say so all the boys rolled there eyes. "he is such a troll bro hes gonna try piss you off on purpose thinking its funny" ddot says so i chuckled and nod.

Jade came upstairs and walked in my room with the bruise on her nose and it was bigger in person

"bro on my life that nigga is getting me mad tight bro" Jade says as i hug her and look at the bruise.

"why he punch you fo?" i ask so she shrugged. "the nigga just got mad anger issues and got mad because i had to go work" She says so all the boys shook there heads in dis beleif.

"bro break up with the nigga and only speak to him if its about Karma" i say so she nods. "nah the mad thing is i broke up with him so i dont know why he act like im still his girl" she says so i nod.

"anyways i gotta go now be safe mh" Jade says giving me a hug so i hug her back and sit next to dd.

"owivia i dont like dadda" Karma says running to me and hugging me so i hug her back not knowing what to say.

"why not K" i say so she started crying as Jade sighed and waited for Karma to go back to her. "he dangerous and hurt mommy" Karma says so i look at Jade and she shrugged not knowing what to say aswell.

"well dont speak to him then" I say rubbing her back as she cried. "i dont wanna go home" she says crying so everyone didn't know what to say. Notti grabbed her from me and spun her around in circles so she giggled.

"if you go home and be good then ill give you 200 dollars" Notti says pulling out money from his pockets so Karma looked at the money and smiled making everyone laugh.

"promise me yo gon be good tho" Notti says so she giggled. "promise" karma says so notti gave her his money and gave her to Jade.

"Bye hoes"Karma says so everyone looked at her in shock. "bro who taught my daughter those words" Jade says laughing and walking out my bedroom closing the door behind her.