Chapter 69

NOTTI'S POV

I seen Ellie crying and i was confused because i haven't been cheating on her.

I pulled her in for a hug and she pulled away. "go talk to him in the kitchen" Olivia says so Ellie nods her head and walks into the kitchen as i followed behind her.

"mami what happen" i say as she sat on the counter. "some girl called Eva sent me a picture of you kissing her the other night when you left Olivia's house" Ellie said so i was still confused. 

"Eva? she is my ex and i promise i haven't seen her since we broke up and that was like 4 months ago" i reassured her so she nods her head and wipes her tears as i hugged her. "im not a cheater you should know better dickhead" i say pushing her head so she chuckles. 

"you good now?" i ask so she nods and follows me into the Livingroom.

Olivias pov:

Ellie and Notti walked in the Livingroom and i assume they talked shit out because they were both laughing when they walked in. Me and dd was on our phones as he was laying on my chest and his fat ass head was hurting me.

"dd move your head somewhere else your hurting me" i say so he smiled. "im sure you dont want everyone to see me lick you out so i don think i should put my head in between your legs" dd mumbled but only i heard so i started laughing with him.

He layed between my thighs closing his eyes as i played with his hair. I slowly started to fall asleep as my hand rested on his head as he fell asleep too. 

I woke up to Winter on the phone with somebody as everyone was laughing.

"oh my god Olivia tell this bitch shut up" Winter says so i grab her phone seeing Murda b. "ew, you got beat up once by me and once by Winter and you still wanna be talking shit, brave" i say chuckling.

"shut the fuck up, thats why you flirt with your boyfriends brother" she says so everyone rolled there eyes. "bro how do i flirt with him just because hes my friend, your trynna tell me i flirt with my boyfriends BROTHER? bugging" i say as everyone started laughing.

"fight me bitch" Murda b says but it was 9am. "darling, its 9am i aint meeting you till im ready to get up you stupid bitch" i say so she ends the call and i pass Winder her phone back. I can't wait to catch Murda b lacking because im going to slump her.

"morning ma" dd says laying on my chest so i smile in response as he touched my dimples. I notice that my phone wasn't in my pocket anymore so i get up looking for it but see it on the floor.

I had so many missed calls from Junior. I decided to call him back and see why keeps on spamming my phone down.

"Olivia are you still with Winter" Junior says so i hum in response. "put that bitch onna phone i wanna know why she don't talk to me no more" he says so i pass her the phone.

"winter you pussy, why don't you ever message me back" he says so she rolls her eyes. "because your annoying as fuck" she says before ending the phone leaving me in tears of laughter. dd was looking in my green eyes deeply and i was playing with his hands. He noticed i started blushing so he chuckled.

"why you look so nervous fo" dd says so i roll my eyes. "do you want me to give you a reason AGAIN to roll your eyes" dd says so everyone looked at me so i shrugged acting like i dont know what hes talking about.