Chapter 18

Olivia's pov :

I woke up with everyone all sleeping in my bed. I dont even know how all these fat ass niggas fit. I get up to go to the toilet and see im on my period. I do my buisness in the toilet and as soon as i step out the bathroom door i start getting really bad cramps.

As i go on my bed to go back in my space dd wakes up. "morning ma" he says kissing my cheek and then laying back down. "morning daddy gzz" i say quietly so nobody wake up.

After we was cuddled up for abit and talking all the boys were awake. "are you guys hungry" i ask while on my phone. They all say yeah so i oder everyone food.

After we ate we was all in my bed still talking and stuff. "can you niggas shut the fuck up for 2 seconds" i say with my eyes closed tired. "somebody is on there ladys days" ddot blurts out. "mchhh, i am, and what pussy" i say so everyone looks at me laughing.

"guys i want weed so someone roll me a spliff" i say throwing a pack of weed on the bed. dd picks it up and starts rolling it. "here you go ma" he says when he was finished.

"thanks daddy GZZZ" i say grabbing it from him as everyone looked at the spliff. "why you guys looking at me fo" i say rolling my eyes so dd kissed his teeth and pushed my head. "why you always rolling your eyes fo, i told you that imma give you a reason too and if you want that to happen then, ight" dd says shrugging making me laugh as everyone looked awkward and also laughing.

I smoked most of the blunt and left everyone with a tiny bit. "bro, i should dead beat your ass for giving us this much" dudeylo says so i mug him and turn around closing my eyes.

"WHY YOU GOING TO SLEEP LEAVING ME WITH THESE BLACK HOOD NIGGAS" Notti says so i sit up and laugh really hard with him that i start screaming. "this why you my bestie, i bet if dd told you to stay awake you would say no" Notti says so i nod my head dabbing him up.

"whachu mean you will say no" He says pouting. "ZESTY" i shout screaming of laughter once again.

"huh? I LOVE YOU" dd says so we start shouting over each over i love you holding our faces together.

"I LOVE YOU"
"I LOVE YOU"
"I LOVE YOU" 

"I LOVE YOU"

This went on for about 40 seconds and everyone was confused as to what was going on. "what just happen" ddot says so we start laughing.

"hes just a bipolar twat" i say so he raises his eyebrow at me. "your a bipolar bitc- female" he says so i push him lightly. "bitch where? BITCH THERE" me and notti scream and then point and ddot. 

"HAHAHAHAHAH OLIVIA YOU GOT ME CRYIN" Notti says as i suffer to breath from our laughing.