Chapter 38

We was all messing around on my bed and dd pushed me off the bed so i banged my head. 

"OW YOU BITCH" i say sitting on the floor holding my head. "get on the bed then fool" Ddot says so i look at dd as he laughed and helped me on the bed since my legs were still shaking.

"i did you dirty last night jeez" dd mumbled so only i heard him so we both started laughing. "why was your legs shaking when dd helped you up" Notti says laughing so hard with ddot. Me and dd both look at each other then back at Notti and roll our eyes.

"no they weren't" i say as dd agreed. 

"i know right like you niggas are just chatting" dd says laying on me and closing his eyes. Everyone laughed again but dd fell asleep on me. "OI" i shout in dd's ear so he groans and sits up. "mchh im tired" he says as he went on his phone.

"i put you to sleep last night so how you tired and im not" i whisper under my breath so only dd can hear so he started laughing. "why you chatting like that" he says screaming of laughter as i chuckled. 

"and no you didn't my love, stop acting dumb" he says so i blush at the name and roll my eyes. "OLIVIA"S BLUSHING NO WAYYY" ddot screamed so dd looked at me and laughed with everyone. I roll my eyes again. 

"do you want me to give you a flashback on me giving you a reason to roll your eyes dummy" dd says so everyone looks at me. "he didn't guys he chatting hella" i say so he side eyes me. 

"im chatting? say no more" he says chuckling making everyone laugh. 

I got in the shower and got out realizing everyone was in my room and i had hickeys every where so i couldn't go in there. "DD" i shout from the bathroom so he goes in there and laughs really hard at all the hickeys. My face was serious so he stopped laughing and held in his laughs. 

"stop playing and go get me a jumper and joggers" i say getting annoyed. 

"hmmm, no, you said i didn't do nothing so this proves i did" he says walking out. I roll my eyes and look at the hickeys in the mirror before walking out. 

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" ddot screams so there heads turned to me. Me and dd chuckled before i got joggers and a crop top then going in the bathroom to go get changed. I realized i had forgot to get a jumper.

"DD GET ME A JUMPER" i shout so we walks in with a jumper. "why they already seen" he says.

"i had a towel on they only seen my legs and neck but my stomach is worse because of you fool" i say as he chuckled and threw a jumper at my face. i put it on and me and dd walked out the bathroom and sat on my bed. 

"yo dd you did her dirty, imagine her dad sees those" Notti says so i laugh at him as he squinted his eyes. "ill tell her to say it was tyler.......because you would tell him that righttt" dd says looking at me.

"no i would say it was osamie" i say so everyone laughed at the name. "whatever, he loves me already so he wont hurt me" he says smiling so innocently like he didn't leave my legs shaking and hickeys all over me.

We all smoked and talked before i got a call from my mum.

"im sorry for everything....."