Where could they be going?

A few weeks later.

"Hey Ellie!" I heard Jeff call out from behind me. I turned around to see him jogging up to me, before he pulled me in for a kiss.

I smiled and pulled away, "Hey, how are you?"

"Good, just hanging out with some friends," He said, "I was actually just about to head over to your dorm, I was wondering if you'd like to come with me."

I nodded, "Sure, why not? Let me just grab my things."

He smiled and we both headed over to my dorm. Once we got there, I went inside and grabbed my phone and wallet, before locking the door and following Jeff outside.

After that party a few weeks back, Jeff and I started to hang out more and more. We went to the movies and out to dinner together, and then it took off from there. He's a great guy and falling for him was inevitable no matter what. We've been spending almost every day together, and I'm really happy.

Also, Kelley, Sarah, Hannah and Ali have been relentlessly teasing me for quite a while now. It mainly stems from our game we had against UC Berkeley, where I couldn't help but constantly look at Alex Morgan, one of their forwards. There's just something about her that intrigues me, but Ali and the others think I'm slowly developing a crush on her when I don't even know her that well. Maybe that may change in the near future

We started walking and Jeff started talking about his friends and how he's been getting along with them. I listened intently, and I nodded and smiled at the right moments. He also asked me about my family and how they were doing. I told him they were doing great, and that they were talking to me every Sunday. He seemed to be impressed and said he wished his parents would talk to him more.

After a while, we reached his friends' house, and it was a pretty big place. His friends were all outside, playing some kind of game involving a Frisbee. We both walked up to them and Jeff called out, "Hey guys, this is Ellie."

They all waved and said hi to me, and then Jeff and I joined them in the game. I'm not really a Frisbee person, but I tried my best to keep up with them. After a few minutes, Jeff's friend, who I recognized as the singer from that party, Tom, suggested we all go inside to watch a movie.

Once inside, we all got comfortable and Tom put on a movie. We all watched it and at one point, Jeff put his arm around me and I snuggled up to him. I have to be honest, this movie that we're watching sucks really bad.

I checked the time on my phone and it was nearing 8pm, "I gotta head back. Since, well tomorrow I've got another big game on." I whispered to Jeff.

"Want me to walk you back?"

I shook my head and smiled, "No, I'm good. I'll see you later," I gave him a kiss and said goodbye to his friends before leaving.

I stared up into the sky, the stars slowly coming out as the sun sets, a cold breeze slowly blowing through the air. I started thinking about the past few months I've spent here, all the friends I've made so far, the new people I've met. It seems crazy, but what's crazier is the fact that I'm dating someone already despite me not focusing on relationships.

Then I thought how cool it'd be to get drafted into the WPS, start playing the national team of my choice. Yeah, I've got the choice of either playing with the Canadian National Team or the US National Team thanks to having a dual citizenship, due to the fact that my dad is a Canadian, and my mom is an American. Once the U-20 matches roll around, I'll make my choice depending on what team contacts me first, or I could go to one of the training camps with each team and then make my choice from there.