No PDA, O'Hara

Alex's POV

The microwave started beeping and Ellie jumped up, running into the kitchen to grab the popcorn. Kelley and Emily were here too, sitting on the other couch here in the living room. Ellie wanted to watch the Over the Limit pay-per-view, mainly to see Jenny wrestle. It honestly warms my heart to see how Ellie and her siblings always support each other, no matter what. "Here you go," Ellie said, walking out of the kitchen with a big bowl of popcorn, handing it out. I grabbed a handful, and Ellie sat back down next to me. "Thanks," I smiled, leaning over to kiss her on the cheek.

"Hey, no PDA," Kelley teased, and I rolled my eyes. "Come on, I'm allowed to show affection towards my girlfriend," I protested.

Ellie, Kelley and Emily all laughed, and the PPV started right after. A big promo for the main event played before the intro, and we all watched, eagerly anticipating the start of the show. A wide shot of the arena was shown as the music and pyro went off, and the PPV was officially started. They panned over the crowd, showing all the signs and then the commentators introduced themselves.

"The Hy-Vee Arena in Kansas City is sold out, and we're ready to take you tonight, Over the Limit!" One of the commentators announced, "Hi everybody, I'm Michael Cole alongside Cory Graves, and Cory, even though 4 titles are on the line here tonight, the controversy surrounding the WWE Title has taken center stage from what we saw last week on Raw."

"You'd better believe it Michael," Cory replied, "The WWE Title match between AJ Styles and John Cena has been the talk of the WWE Universe, and we're going to find out who the real champion is tonight."

"That's right," Michael said, "Let's go to the ring for our first match of the evening, a Triple Threat match for the Intercontinental Championship, featuring champion Big E, Cesaro and Bray Wyatt."

The camera cut to the entrance ramp and they all came out one by one before the bell rang. Ellie was focused on the TV, watching intently as the match went on. It was a back and forth match, with Big E and Bray Wyatt working together to take out Cesaro. "I bet that'll hurt in the morning," Emily said, wincing at one of the moves.

I chuckled, and Ellie looked over at me, a small smile on her lips. She leaned her head against my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her, holding her close, the heat of her body radiating through me. I smiled, happy to be here with her, watching a PPV that she wanted to see. Kelley and Emily were both snuggled up together on the other couch, and I grinned as Kelley pecked Emily on the cheek, "No PDA, O'Hara," I said, throwing back her own words from earlier.

Kelley laughed, and Ellie looked down at me, her eyes sparkling in the light. I pecked her on the lips, and she smiled back, before turning back to the TV. Big E had just hit his finisher on Bray to retain his title, and the crowd was going wild. Eventually the next match, a tag team match, started, and all of us stayed glued to the TV. We all cheered and groaned at the right moments, and Ellie grabbed my hand, entwining our fingers. I smiled, and then the match ended. "That's a nice finish," Ellie said, "I'm glad those two got the win."

"Me too," I replied, and we all continued to watch the rest of the PPV. Jenny's match was up next following a backstage interview, and the match graphic for it was shown. "Women's title on the line here, Sasha Banks to defend against The Blue Bolt. Wink wink, yeah we know it's Jenny Taylor, but she thinks she's a superhero! And if you don't believe us, just listen to this." Michael said, and a video package of Jenny's promos and matches played.

"The Blue Bolt is back in the WWE because the WWE needs The Blue Bolt back! " Jenny said in the package as her music played in the background along with her running around the ring with her cape, and doing other stupid things, waving her arms up and down like she's a bird. "Why me? Because the WWE needs a superhero like The Blue Bolt!"