74

There was a sweet silence as the two lay in Will's bed, Will running his fingers through Mike's hair, and Mike laying his head on Will's chest. Mike glanced up at Will before just smiling.

"Will?" He said suddenly. Will looked down at him.

"Yeah?" He responded. Mike sat up a bit, leaning on his elbow as he looked at Will.

"Are you sure you're ready for this again?" Mike asked. Will smiled before sighing as moved his hand to Mike's waist.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I am?" Will responded. They both laughed a bit before Will moved his hand to Mike's hand, intertwining their fingers. "I was thinking about it a lot for the past week, and.. this past week just made me realize how happy I am when I'm with you... And I know things aren't going to immediately be perfect, but I want this." Mike smiled down at Will before leaning down and kissing his forehead.

"Just making sure again." Mike responded. Will smiled back at Mike before placing a soft kiss on the back of his hand. They both smiled at each other for a few seconds before Will sighed.

"There was no way us staying friends was going to work." He said with a laugh. Mike laughed a bit as he moved his hand up, running his fingers through Will's hair.

"No.. No way. We weren't even consistent with it." He responded.

"Not at all." Will said. They both laughed a bit before smiling at each other again. Mike sighed before leaning down and kissing Will, pulling away after a few seconds. Will smiled at him before reaching his hand up to hold the back of Mike's neck. "Should we go to sleep now?" Mike thought a bit.

"Yeah, sure." He replied. Will smiled before leaning up and kissing Mike again. After a few seconds, they pulled away, smiling at each other as they did. "Good night."

"Night, idiot." Will responded with a smile. Mike laughed a bit before quickly kissing Will's cheek.

"Only for you." He said as he lay next to him. Will smiled as he turned toward him.

"Good night, Mike." He responded.

"Good night, Will." Mike said with a smile as he put his hand on Will's waist, pulling him close. "I love you."

"I love you too." Will said before closing his eyes. Mike smiled at him before kissing his forehead and closing his eyes as well. After a few seconds, Will
opened his eyes again, just staring at Mike as a smile grew on his face. And for the first time in a while, he didn't feel like he was doing something wrong.

Mike woke up the next morning to Will's face in front of his and his arms wrapped around him. He smiled a bit as he leaned on his elbow, running his fingers through Will's hair as he stared at him. He then lightly shook him awake, making Will's eyes softly blink open.

"Good morning." Mike whispered. Will smiled as he sat up a bit.

"Morning." He started, "Sleep well?"

"Best sleep of my life." Mike replied. Will laughed a bit before sighing softly.

"Me too." He responded. Mike smiled at him for a few seconds, staring into his eyes with admiration.

"You're so beautiful." Mike said as he reached his hand up to Will's face. Will stared at him for a few seconds, feeling his heart beat faster.

"I'm.. I'm gonna go brush my teeth." He said as he began to get out of bed, clearly flustered. Mike laughed a bit before following.

After brushing their teeth, the two headed downstairs to the kitchen. Will stopped when he noticed El, who was sitting at the table eating cereal.