Partner In Crime

Partner In Crime

Written by: NightInVioletArmor

༺⫸◉⫷༻

What a wonderful day! wonderful day to rob a bank. As of now, I'm in the car since I'm the getaway driver. While waiting, I'm humming a song while looking around, ensuring that there are no police around.

"Treat you like a friend

Respect you like a lover, oh oh oh

You could bet that, never gotta sweat that

You could bet that, never gotta sweat that, that, that" I sang softly while waiting for my partner's signal. My partner is inside the bank; I'm hoping she won't do something... bizarre this time.

"If you be a ca-" my song interrupted when the alarm of the bank. I immediately unlocked the door and slightly opened it for her to enter. But unlike before, she just threw all the cash she robbed at the back of the car and glanced over at me in the rear mirror.

"Go to our den without me; I'll follow you; I just need to do something," she said before slamming the door, changing her clothes at a swift pace, and going back inside the bank as if nothing had happened.

I just shook my head as I followed her instructions. Like she said, I went back to our den, or I should call it an abandoned building, where we both stayed

While driving, I can't stop myself from singing. Can you blame me? I once dreamt as a singer tho"If you'd be the cash, I'll be the rubber band

You be the match, I'mma be the fuse, boom~

Painter baby you could be the muse

I'm the reporter, baby you could be the news"

As soon as I've reached our hidden place, I took all the cash inside the big sports bag and went inside. I threw the bag on the couch while I grabbed my guitar and sat beside the bag. I strummed some chords as it let out a small tune.

"Cause you're the cigarette and I'm the smoker

We raise a bet, cause you're the joker Truth told~

You are the chalk and I could be the blackboard

And you can be the talk and I could be the walk" I was about to sing the next lyrics when a familiar lass crashed in.

"Singing again?" She chuckles

"Yeah, and you took so long this time."

"Ah, that, welp, the police saw through me, but of course! HAHAHAHA! No one can resist this lady's charm." She dropped her things, and the cash came right in as she leaned on my face and stole a kiss from me.