Blog #4

Blog #4

Written by: NightInVioletArmor

Savaging people is fun not until you remembered that one of your emotional supporter giving the same few symptoms of your first and beloved friend that leads in her death. 

And yes, it means she gonna die soon. What's more about it? You can't do anything. Nothing but to watch them die and sufferI hate the feeling when you know you can do anything, the knowledge you stocked before, the power and doing what you learn or what those idol veterinarians do and researching for help. 

However, you're unmotivated. Like someone or something is stopping me. Like your fear embrace you from behind whispering, "she cannot be save. Plus, you are too weak and oblivious, you might end up killing her rather than saving her. Do you want that?" 

 Then as a child you got lots of dreams want to take. Mostly doctor, lawyer, engineer, teacher, etc. While me, I chose veterinary before so I trained hard to enhance my mind on reading animal encyclopedias. But ofcourse I'm still a child as of now I chose being a writer. But your family is getting sad about those dogs that dies. So they pushed you to be Veterinarian again in order to help our dogs and such. 

But still, I'm afraidI'm afraid I kill them quickly and in my hands