Truth or dare?

"Truth or Dare?"

Written by: NightInVioletArmor

"Truth of dare?" 

 "Truth" 

 "What do you see in my eyes?" 

"I see stars, sparkling like its their last day in universe. I see your pupils dilated like a cat when it enjoy or like something in front of them. I see hearts shouting that you love me. I see the universe without using a telescope. I see myself as if im the only person in this room and only person you love to stare at. I see your happiness, your love, i see your emotions when you look at me. I see your eyes softly looks at me as if it is proud that you found and glad that i am with you, that glad that we're together at this far. I see how you cherish and treasure me as if im the one piece in your pirate journey. I see your iris' color, that reminds me of autumn. Where the leaves fall, and you were those leaves to me. It reminds me the sweetest chocolate that I always save for the best day of my life. I see how your eye color is usual and common. However, when you look at me, it gives more than brown. It gives various of colors that was specifically to me. I see comfort, warmth, care, and more. I see the truth behind you autumn eyes. I see you" 

 ".... THE ANSWER SUPPOSEDLY JUST EXTERNAL PARTS OF THE EYES-"