3.

"Every heart has a pain, the only way of expressing it is different. Some hide it in their eyes while the brilliant hide it in their smiles"

-Anonymous 

After feeding Eunwoo, the strawberry cheesecake I put him to sleep

After feeding Eunwoo, the strawberry cheesecake I put him to sleep. He was so happy after eating the cake, he told me about his wishes and places he wanted to visit, and I promised him to fulfill his every desire.

Covering Eunwoo properly with covers and switching off the lights I sat on the couch located in the corner of the room. I sighed and rested my back and closed my eyes, annoyingly I opened my eyes cause there was no chance that I could sleep right now, I look over Eunwoo's delicate figure lying on the bed. I'm the reason he's here like this, I could have done much better so would born healthy, everything is my fault.

Soon-Jae, my stepdad, was right, I bring bad luck to the people who love me, who care for me...I took a deep breath more like controlling myself. I pull out my phone and start reading some news, I don't want to be weak and broke down and all, I can't let that thoughts control me. 

TIME SKIP

I closed the news I was reading and checked the time it was 3 in the morning, I stand up and walked towards the window, I look outside, it was dark just a few lights were on and there was no sign of a single person there. I lone tear escaped from my eye as those thoughts again start coming back at the back of my head, and in no time my body starts to shiver lightly, tears were about to spill out from my eyes and my breathing becomes shaky, I knew I'm about to break down but I have to control myself, I can't be vulnerable not here, not in front of Eunwoo.

After calming myself I sat back on the couch staring into nothingness and soon the sun rise and the clock hit eight in the morning. After washing my face I checked on Eunwoo who is still sleeping, soon his nanny arrived I bowed to her and then went to see the doctor.

Taking a deep I entered the doctor's office, he passed me a smile and gestured for me to take a seat. I cleared my throat and spoke,

"I want to take him home today"

He nodded and spoke,

"You can but take extra care of his surroundings and food too, don't stress him too much"

I nodded and asked,

"Don't we have other options?"

He frowned but soon understood and spoke,

"I'm sorry to say but we don't"

I sighed and asked,

"Can we try through a test tube or something?"