25

YN'S POV

My eyes widened as Taehyung snatched away my phone, I immediately stood up to reach out for my phone but he held my bicep tightly and forced me to sit on my chair. I gulped nervously as he threw a glare towards me, This was the very first time I saw him this angry, hovered above me resting his right hand on my chair's arm while holding my phone in his left one, he scrolled through my chats and read of all of the threats I received from his mom, not that I let them affect me anyway.

After a long dead silence minute, he almost threw my phone on the desk making me flinch really bad, he looked into my eyes, no glare into them now resting his left arm on the chair too. I blinked my eyes nervously and tried to break the eye contact but his expression was daring me to do so, Out of nowhere I recalled Mason's threatening expression. 

A shiver ran down my spine as my breathing became shallow, no he will not hurt me, I told myself more like assuring myself but his extremely furious expression was somewhere terrifying me. I know I was not scared of him, I recall the times Mason had beaten me to death, and I shook my head telling myself no he won't hurt me.

Taehyung seemed to notice the change in my body, his expression changed from furious to concerned within a second, he frowned but cupped my face immediately while I continued to shake my head and mumbled,

"Please don't hurt me"

I noticed his eyes widened a little, he bent to my level and hugged me tightly. I closed my eyes as tears started to flow out like a river, he started caressing my back and whispered into my ear,

"You are safe Strawberry"

"I won't hurt you"

A part of me felt relieved hearing the last sentence but still, all those haunted flashbacks made me shiver badly. He picked me up in his embrace and I sat on his lap while he sat on my chair, he cupped my neck and made me rest my face in the crook of his neck. In search of a little comfort I wrapped my arms around his torso and snuggled into his neck, I inhaled his warm, woody, minty and strong scent, surprisingly that helped me to calm down almost immediately.

He kept his hands around my waist in a protective manner and held me for a few minutes, Honestly, no one ever hugged me like this, maybe Jimin did sometimes to inject sedatives into my body but other than that I never allowed anyone to comfort me in any way.

I don't know why but whenever I'm near him, I feel like I can be myself, I knew for the past six years he was never by my side but now since he came back surprisingly I found myself comfortable around him. I thought if ever he came back things would be awkward for us maybe at first things were gauche but everything got better sooner than it should.

Breaking the chain of my thoughts Taehyung cups my face and asked,

"Why didn't you tell me about those messages?"

"I'm sorry but I don't want you to hate her"

"Why?"

"She is your mother Taehyung, she knows what is best for you"

"And maybe she is right, maybe I'm not that person for you"

The last line squeezed my heart painfully, but that's the truth he deserves way better and he already has that person, I'm just a side character or maybe villain of his love story, not that I wanted to be but destiny played her own game. He pulled my face from the crook of his neck by holding my chin between his index finger and thumb, he made me look into his hypnotizing eyes and spoke,

"You are no one to decide that"

"But-"

Before I could complete my sentence he smashed his thin but soft lips onto mine, I was taken aback as it was out of nowhere. I closed my eyes as I started to melt down into the kiss, I felt him smiling against my lips as I started to kiss him back, I snaked my arms around his neck while he tilted his face for better access to my lips. I hummed as he gave a little suck to my lower lip but gasped soon as he tug on it with his teeth lightly, he smirked and took it as a chance to enter his tongue inside my mouth.