EPILOGUE

YN'S POV

It's been three months already since I woke up, and I have been undergoing pure torture since then. During the first few weeks no one let me leave the bed for even a minute Dad, Taehyung, and Jungkook managed to get on my nerves, altogether but my savior Fiona saved me from their torture and allowed me to roam around in the house and still I was banned from doing any house chores. 

Taehyung told me about the kids, especially Yuri and Eun-woo, and how devasted they were for those four years, I felt guilty for letting them face this situation, they both didn't deserve any of it. Thanks to god, since I woke up and got back to normal both of the kids started coming around, they both talk to me every day telling me about their days and all, but still, I can see the fear of losing me behind their eyes, although assured them I wasn't leaving them anytime soon but still they are just kids and I am sure they'll get better.

About Nari, she's her father's princess just like Yuri, Taehyung treated both of them equally, I was surprised by how he spent his time with three of the kids individually but equally, he never let either of them feel less. He is the best father according to Nari while Yuri and Eun-woo are still a little distant from him but by the way, he was spending time with them trying to earn their forgiveness for his absence over the years, I bet they'll get together very soon.

Looking down at my hand intertwined with Tae's, I smiled, I started calling him different nicknames, yet Tae was his favorite one. He was standing beside me in the elevator as we waited for our floor at the hotel in the Bora Bora, we came here a week ago to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. I still laugh remembering the day when he gifted me the tickets, he was so nervous that his face was red, although it was okay for him to be nervous about our anniversary as we never celebrated it because of the ups and downs of our messy relationship, but when I look up at his face I feel completed having him beside me.

I know he did wrong in the past but- Love is the only thing you cannot force anyone, Love can make you the strongest yet weakest too. Last month when he gifted me the tickets we talked, we talked about our past, about those six years and he cried not because he was sorry but for all of the things I suffered alone, because I raised both of the kids alone, and because I put myself at the last for everyone. There wasn't a day that went by when he didn't apologize for his absence, and I told him so many times that I had already forgiven him but he didn't believe me yet.

I forgave him when everyone told me about his condition when I went into that accident, Fiona told me how miserable he was, and even Dad told me how heartbroken he was and the way he changed into someone who he wasn't just because of me. But I'm proud of him for not giving up on me, on us, on kids, I'm grateful for him for taking care of your kids as best he can in my absence.

We walked through the corridors toward our room, holding each other hands with a stupid smile on our faces. A gasp escaped from my mouth as I entered and saw the room, it was completely covered with rose petals on both the bed and the floor, with only hundreds of candles as the source of light, I looked around the candles were decorating the cabinet nightstand and the table kept in front of the couch. 

With wide eyes, I turned around and saw Taehyung leaning against the locked door with his hands in the pocket of his pants while he was smiling looking at me with pure love, I smiled widely and rushing towards him I engulfed him into a bone-crushing hug, he chuckled while I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and he snaked his arms around my waist, stabilizing both of us.

Closing my eyes to prevent tears from flowing out I hid my face in the crook of his neck standing on my toes, I hugged him tighter if it was possible anyhow, and mumbled against his skin,

"Thank you so much for everything"

"You deserved all of this, Strawberry"

He replied and I smiled, pulling away from his neck I cupped his face and planted a peck on his lips, looking into his eyes I confessed,