43.

YN'S POV

I clutched my head tightly in my slumber desiring the pain to disappear, I opened my eyes although it took me some time to realize I was in my room, at the mansion. I sat up on the bed whining as my head was already killing me, I looked around and found no one, clutching my phone I checked the time it was seven in the morning which was early and better. 

After taking a pill for my headache or hangover I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and took a long warm calming bath, which helped to relax my throbbing headache. After drying my hair I went to my closet and wore my usual formal suit, which was beige paired with a shirt of one shade darker, I wore my pointed heels and simple diamond earrings along with it. 

Grabbing my purse I walked out of my room and entered the kids, I frowned as I found the room empty, and checking the closet and bathroom for the last bit I walked downstairs. There was no one in the living room, it was odd because at this hour Grandma or Dad got seated there, I wandered around the mansion and found everyone in the dining room.

A wide smile spread on my lips as I heard kids,

"Good morning, Mom"

"Morning, Love"

I greeted both of them, walking beside them I greeted Grandma, Dad, and Jennie too while Taehyung was nowhere to be seen, I wish it stayed that way until I left the mansion. Surprisingly I remember every bit of last night and now I'm embarrassed that I cried on his shoulder, I hate doing that but somehow he always finds me at my worst. Taking a seat between the kids I looked around and found everyone waiting for breakfast, it was one of the rare days when the whole family gets to have their meal altogether not that I'm complaining but I like to have minimum human contact. 

Jennie groaned out of nowhere looking behind me, I frowned with a pout decorating my lips, I turned around and saw Taehyung along with Aunt Wang bringing our breakfast? that was something new...His eyes met mine, he smiled while I failed miserably to return it. I look back in the front and look at the food being served at everyone's plate but mine, not that I have any appetite, I want to get out of here, now.

I looked to my right side as Eun-woo held my hand in his tiny one, I smiled at him lazily while he beamed and asked,

"Are you alright Mom?"

I nodded caressing his hair, he studied my face for a minute, and instead of saying anything he nodded and continued to have his meal. I turn my head other side as I feel someone tapping my shoulder, my eyes meet the person I wished I could avoid right now, Taehyung, he looks at me nervously holding a plate of chocolate chips banana pancakes, my favorite. He smiled looking at my mouth watering at the plate as out of nowhere my appetite returned, odd, he put the plate in front of me and whispered to me,

"I made these for you"

I looked at him with raised brows for confirmation, he nodded while chuckling assuring me that he really cooked them by himself. He walked round the table and took a seat right across from me, I didn't dare to look into his eyes as I was too embarrassed to do that, I shown him my vulnerable side last night. I could feel his eyes on me as I cut a piece of the pancake and brought it to my lips, I took a bite and chewed it down slowly savoring the flavor, honestly, they were accurate to my palette, just the way I like them, less banana, more chocolate and elevated sugar.

Just like that the breakfast ended with a few chit-chats with everyone except Taehyung, by now he must have known that I was ignoring him, thankfully he was respecting my decision until now. I wiped away my mouth and stood up holding my clutch, I looked at Yuri and asked,

"Do you want me to drop you at school?"

She pouted cutely and asked,

"Can I go with Dad?"