39.

YN'S POV

"Stop giving him those looks"

I whispered to Taehyung, he just rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to his side. I smiled tight-lipped and looked over at Dad, he was surely sensing something, as the fact I didn't explain to him the entire situation in which Taehyung and I were. I panicked instantly as Taehyung cleared his throat and spoke,

"I'm sorry Mr.Kang but I have plans with Yn and the kids tonight"

I frowned confusingly and looked up at him while he just looked at Dad with a very serious face. Dad just nodded at him while I was still stunned about his so-called plans with us that he planned out of nowhere. He smirked looking down at me and started to lean closer to my face my eyes widened but before I could push him away he pecked my lips multiple times, as he was done my eyes immediately traveled to Yeonjun, he was clenching his jaw not liking any bit of this.

Soon the kids hugged everyone goodbyes and walked out of the house, Finn. asked me to visit her often and Dad also asked me to spend a night here with them. I followed the kids outside and stopped in front of the car as Taehyung put the kids in the backseat, I looked beside me and saw Yeonjun, he hadn't said a word since Taehyung arrived.

Surprising me he took both my hands in his and looked at me softly, I raised my brows and he spoke,

"If you need to talk, I'm always here for you"

I nodded bewildered by his words, he smiled and patted my head gently. Taehyung cleared his throat standing beside me and Yeonjun took a step away from me, I looked at Taehyung, and he smiled and asked,

"Can we go now?"

After glancing at Yeonjun for the last time I nodded and Taehyung opened the car's door for me, I entered inside and looked at the glares Taehyung and Yeonjun exchanged. What's wrong with both of them? By the way, they were reacting, I can only conclude that they both are jealous of each other but about what? me? no way, Yeonjun and I met just a day ago while Taehyung, he surely doesn't like me to get jealous of me talking to Yeonjun, then what it is?

Taehyung shut the door and tucked his seat belt, without saying anything he turned on the engine and started driving, I frowned as I remembered the excuse he gave to Dad for picking me up. I cleared my throat and asked,

"How come I never got to know about our plans?"

"It is meant to be a surprise"

I raised my brows as he answered avoiding any kind of eye contact. I scoffed and asked,

"Where are we heading to?"

"I think if I tell everything it wouldn't known as a surprise anymore"

I rolled my eyes and kept my mouth shut knowing he won't tell me a thing. I raised my brows as his hand landed on my lap gripping my thigh, he smirked focusing on the road, I tried to remove his hand but his grip stayed still not moving an inch. I sighed and let him be, not that I had any choice, he had really getting on my nerves since yesterday.

Soon he stopped the car in front of a hotel, it was beautiful and huge...the building was designed as an old church but huge and decorated with so many lights making it look so beautiful. I came out of the trance as the door of my side opened, I looked and saw Taehyung holding Eun-woo in his arms and Yuri was standing beside him.

I got out of the car and held Yuri's hand, Taehyung gave the car keys to Vallet and put his right hand on my back. I looked at him while he basically dragged me inside as I was too busy looking around because the place was really beautiful, we stopped at the reception and Taehyung said to the hostess,