46.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

She moaned loudly as I thrust my fingers inside her dripping core mercilessly, I looked at her through the mirror, her hair was sprawling on my chest, her lips fell apart, and her body shivered against mine. I groaned in the crook of her neck as I felt myself getting hard just by looking at her like that, i slowed down and nearly ordered,

"Strawberry look at me"

She did, with hooded eyes, she looked at me all needy, I like her like that much better. I rubbed her sensitive bud and she squirmed on my hand, as I slowed down a little bit more she started riding my fingers herself shamelessly, not that I'm complaining, but my pants got tighter. I smirked at the view and spoke,

"Look how beautiful you look when I pleasure you"

Her eyes instantly fell upon her clothed self riding my fingers, I didn't miss out on how her cheeks became red. She clenched around my fingers making my dick twitch and I increased my pace giving her what she was asking for, soon she sink her body onto mine and while screaming my name she milked around my fingers. 

Her face rested in the crook of my neck as she came down from her high, I pulled out my fingers and that made her look into my eyes. I tapped the fingers on her lips and she opened taking both of my fingers like a good girl, she sucked my fingers just like she would do to my dick, I needed to be inside her right now...

I pulled out my fingers and grabbed her chin, lowering it to her lips I noticed her eyes on my lips, I gave a teasing lick to her lips and she shivered in my embrace. She looked at my lips and eyes simultaneously silently begging me to kiss her well it takes all for it, I crushed my lips on her, and she instantly moaned into my mouth. I groaned as she grabbed my hard-on through the fabric of my pants, our tongues continued to dance against each other as our lips got molded perfectly against each other and she stroked me through the fabric of my pants.

She turned to face me still kissing me breathlessly and started unbuttoning my shirt I took it as a cue as I unzipped her red satin dress which hugged her curves perfectly making her look fucking sexy. First, my shirt fell and I peeled off her dress breaking the kiss, her breathing became shallow as I kneeled in front of her, I look up at her as her dress pooled around her legs revealing her naked self in panties only, red lace, fuck it...

It took me everything not to tear that lace off as I peeled it off too impatiently, I let her heels on and stood back on my feet. I grabbed her by the throat and turned her around, both of our eyes fell upon her naked body leaning against my bare chest, I bent her down against the dresser as she looked at me through the mirror. 

With my free hand, I unbuckled my belt and removed my pants and boxers a little too quickly, revealing my very hard dick with the angry redhead. I observe Yn's eyes on it, her lips falling apart as I rub it against her dripping wet core, she grabs the end of the dresser so tightly that her knuckles turn white. I smirked and positioned myself right in front of her whole, she looked at me through the mirror and begged,

"Please"

I side-smiled and pushed myself into her core, I groaned feeling her tight warm, and obviously wet dripping core. She cried out as she jostled towards the mirror, her face now resting on the top of the dresser, I gave her a minute to get used to my size as she continuously clenches and unclenches around my dick. 

As her body relaxed I pulled out just enough to keep my head inside her and thrust back much stronger this time making her jolt forward once again. She continued to moan as her lips fell apart the whole time, I thrust inside her almost losing control, she felt so tight and warm to slow down. I watched her fighting to breathe as I fucked her from behind, her eyes rolled back, back arched, front sprawled on the top of the dresser and her pussy clenching tight around my dick, I look her through the mirror and almost came.