27.

Double update for my lovely people...

YN'S POV

I sighed for the nth time as I tried every way possible to zip up my gown, I gave up at the end and decided to call someone for help. I peep outside from the closet door only to find Taehyung, dressed up in his formal all-black suit, he was looking handsome honestly, I would be lying if I said I didn't feel any fluttering in the bottom of my stomach just by looking at him. 

"I know I'm handsome"

He spoke and caught me red-handed checking him out, I immediately looked away from him and defended myself,

"I didn't say anything"

"Oh strawberry, but your eyes did"

I feel myself heating up under his teasing stare, I look up at him and find him smirking at me, I shrug off those unknown feelings and ask,

"Can you help me?"

"What happened?"

He asked concerningly.

"I can't zip up my gown"

I answered embarrassingly looking down at the ground, he walked towards me and stood in front of me, he held my chin and made me look into his eyes, he hovered his face above mine and ordered,

"Look into my eyes when you talk to me"

I nodded losing control of my body, he patted my cheek and mumbled,

"Good girl"

Well that made me clench my thighs together, I cursed myself for having those inappropriate thoughts right now. He smirked studying my expression and ordered possessively,

"Turn around, Strawberry"

My body listened to him almost immediately, his warm hand touched my bare shoulder as he collected my undone hair and put it together on my right shoulder. My breath hitched as his fingers skimmed against my lower back, he bent down to my level so that his warm breath hit my bare skin making a shiver run down my spine, he closed the zip slowly, making all of my blood rush into my head.

I mumble a quick 'thank you' and without looking at him locked myself in the closet, I rested my back on the door and closed my eyes, I clutch my chest and take deep breaths, soothing myself. I hate the way my hormones get stirred up right now and I can't do anything about it, I need to do something before my body loses its control and my hormones take the upper hand. I successfully brushed off those thoughts for god knows how many times today and decided to get ready as soon as possible.

I did a little touch-up, more than usual, concealer to hide my dark circles, foundation to cover my skin giving it a softer effect, and highlighter to highlight my cheekbones, nose and chin, I applied a perfect winged eyeliner with some red glitter eye shadow, and lastly my favourite red lipstick. I wore a thin chain with a diamond pendant hanging down on it, a diamond bracelet and matching earrings. I straightened my hair and let it open as I hate to style my hair, I wore my red strap heels at the last.

I checked my phone it was already 8 in the evening, which meant we were an hour late already as the invitation showed the party began at 7. I picked up my phone and headed outside only to find the room empty, I frowned and walked out of the room and found the door of the kid's room wide open, I entered the room and smiled instantly looking at Yuri wearing a red tutu dress, almost twinning with me.

My eyes roamed around the room and stopped at the dad-son duo, Eun-woo was wearing a very similar black suit to his dad, his red tie was making him look too cute. I kneeled in front of Yuri and caressed her cheek lovingly, she pecked my lips and spoke,