33.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Fuck me"

She demanded oh so innocently and I lost it all, I immediately cupped her through her panties making her gasp loudly. I felt my pants getting tighter and tighter, I look at her grinding herself on my hand in search of some friction desperately, fuck that view makes me more hopeless...

I continued to tease her through her panties with one hand while with another one I unbuckled my belt and freed myself from the fabric of my pants and boxers, I saw Yn's eyes on my hard member as it sprung out slapping against my stomach. I grabbed Yn by her throat which made her look into my eyes, I still can look the conflict behind those orbs she totally needs this but I can see her fighting herself for this and I want to end that shit. 

As I tugged the hem of her panties I saw that conflict dying slowly, I smirked in victory and slowly glided down the fabric, taking my time to tease her. Her eyes sparkled with amusement as I kept her drenched panty in the pocket of my pants hanging lowly on my waist, I tightened my grip around her throat making her arch her head back. 

She finally moaned as I rubbed my fingers holding her wet lips down there in between, my fingers easily glided down her slit as she was so drenched already, because of me and for me... I saw her struggling to keep her eyes on me, I bit my lower lips admiring the view in front of me, and spoke,

"So wet for me Strawberry"

I looked at her breathing heavily as the words came out of my mouth, Strawberry, that name always made her act in a surprising way and I enjoyed it way too much. Without any warning, I pumped two fingers into her whole making her gasp silently as it was too much for her, of course. Her mouth fell open apart, as she look at me through pleasure closed in her orbs, she was enjoying it too, she clenched hopelessly around my fingers that made my dick twitch in excitement, I need to be inside her before I explode.

I pumped my fingers in her a few more times not wanting to hurt her anyhow later, as I found herself finding her climax near I pulled out my fingers in the instant making her whine in annoyance, I love how needy she gets at the time like this and never tries to hide it. I smirked down at her warning face, I tapped my finger covered with her juices on her lips, and she instantly opened her mouth and took those fingers in her mouth like the good girl she was.

She look into my eyes as she sucked on my finger teasing me back, my member became more red and hard by the look she was giving me. She swirled her tongue around my fingers just the way she did around my dick last night, the pre cum dripping from the tip of my dick making me groan angrily. I pulled my fingers out and choked her by her throat, she smirked looking at me reacting to teasing, she was surely enjoying it. I hold my hard member and rubbed it against the slit of her drenched core, this time I smirked looking at her mouth falling apart.

She bucked her hips onto my dick rubbing against her clitoris, she pulled her skirt up to her chest looking at my dick and teasing her needy pussy. I chuckled and she averted her gaze onto me, I leaned over her face and spoke,

"Beg for it, Strawberry"

She glared at me angrily while my smirk grew wider as we both knew that she needed to do that sooner or later, she arched her back as I brushed my tip against her opening. She looked at me with hooded eyes and begged,

"Please Tae~"

"Please what Strawberry?"

"Please fuck me"

Well, only those three words took it for me to slam inside her drenched hole within one go. She almost cried as I pounded hard inside her, she supported herself in her hand while I grabbed her by her throat with both my hands and went with an inhumane speed. I groaned at how tight she felt, she clenched around me getting near to her climax while I was almost there too. I spanked her ass and warned her,