11.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

My eyes widened as Eun-woo said those words, I looked at Yn her expression was also shocked I cleared my throat, and she looked at me confusingly. I blinked my eyes not knowing what to do, she took a deep breath and was about to speak but there was a knock on the door, we both sighed in relief as we both got out of an awkward situation.

Yn stood straight and ordered,

"Come in"

Sara and the boy who came here earlier here entered, they bowed to her and Sara said,

"Ma'am here someone from the central hospital sent these reports"

She handed her the reports, and Yn look at them for a second but soon look back at the boy, he nervously handed her a paper bag and told her,

"Ma'am these are your cheesecakes"

That was quick I mean maybe the shop was nearby but still it was real quick, looking at him it look like he ran all the way there, he was sweating so badly and breathing heavily. Yn with a cold face took the stuff and kept them on her table, they all talk about something and Yn got busy with her work in no time. I fed Eun-woo and Yuri the cheesecake while leaving one for Yn to eat later, they both surely liked it so much I noted that in my mind for the future. 

Yuri dozed off on my lap while Eun-woo was amusingly watching her mother, she's the opposite here, there was no sign of a smile or relief on her face, and her expression was super cold. A few minutes ago both of her secretaries left us alone but Yn didn't glance at us for even a second instead she start working on her desk forgetting that we all are there, she was really a workaholic.

Eun-woo walked towards her and asked,

"Can I sit here Mom?"

She immediately looked at him and then at Yuri in my embrace, she smiled and picked him up, and settled him on her lap, with big puppy eyes he observe all the documents kept around watching her as she continued to work on the screen, he is a curious kid. After a few minutes, Eun-woo also dozed off in her lap but she was too engrossed in her work to notice anything. I was feeling bored and she was also staring at the screen for an unhealthy amount of time now, I dare to disturb her and cleared my throat to gain her attention, she look at me, I look at her and asked,

"Did you sleep last night?"

"It's normal for me not to sleep for a few days"

"But you should take care of your health"

"I know"

Again awkward silence...

"Did you have breakfast?"

"I'll whenever I get time"

"But it's past noon"

"What do you want?"

"I visited the doctor earlier"

She stopped whatever she was doing and look over the report she received earlier, I know this was out of the blue but we have to talk about this too, I sighed and continued,

"We can't go for a test tube"

"Your body is too weak even to conceive a child"

She quickly checked the report and zoned out while looking at the report only. I sighed and decided to give her some personal space, I didn't speak anything further. We both know that now there is only one way left to save Eun-woo and both of us are uncomfortable with it, but for our baby, we have to do this, we can't let that little boy suffer just for the sake of our convenience. She look over to Eun-woo and hugged him tightly, she closed her eyes and didn't speak a word, I know she loves him more than anything and she's hurting not physically but mentally because of that, she wants to save him but not like this and I know for him she will agree to it, she can do anything to protect the kids, I'm so proud of her.