4.

My vision was not clear anymore, my head was hurting like hell, and my breathing was uneven

My vision was not clear anymore, my head was hurting like hell, and my breathing was uneven. Thanks to Jimin who held me tightly, I just hear his concerned voice,

"Focus on your breathing Y/N"

I did as he asked me to, he kept caressing my arms and whispered something in my ears that I could not understand anymore. I look at him, standing just a few meters away from me, I never imagined seeing him ever, why is he here? His eyes observed me from head to toe and lastly, his eyes met mine and my brain stopped working, my heart stopped beating, and I felt numb.

I came out of my stance when Dad spoke,

"Hello Y/n"

I took a deep breath and faked a smile, not able to speak anything, and despite feeling numb I bowed to all of them and rushed to my bedroom. As entered my room I immediately locked myself and curled up in the corner of the room, my head was paining so badly that it feels like it is going to explode. I pulled my hair tightly wanting to end this pain but nothing is happening, tears are not stopping and no voice is coming out of my mouth as I tried to scream.

I hugged myself tightly, and my body starts to shiver, and more tears flow out of my eyes staining my clothes but I care less now. I slammed my head back at the wall multiple times wanting nothing but just to stop those voices inside, they were louder again, why is he here? what does he want now? he has already ruined my life enough, I can't face him right now, I can't...I don't want to...what if he takes my children away from me? no! I can't let that happen ever, they are mine, just mine...

I pulled up my sleeves and start scratching my arms, I hate this..., I hate me, I'm weak, I don't deserve to live, I can't be a good daughter, I can't be a good mother, Eunwoo is like this just because of me, I'm to blame, and now he's back just because of me, Soo-won was right, I bring bad luck with myself, I should just die, just kill myself, right I should, I don't deserve to live anymore, I'm a burden to everyone, I should really just die...

Someone banged the door loudly but I had no energy even to move and that sound was making my pain worse. Soon the door clicked and only Jimin entered the room, he immediately locked the door and crouch down in front of me. He separated my hands from my hair and pulled a syringe from his bag, I was just breathing heavily and trying to scream but nothing came out.

With pity on his face, he injected something into my arm, and instantly my pain start to get numb, he immediately hugged me while caressing my back, I clutched his shirt tightly and mumbled,

"I can't"

"You can Y/N I know"

I shook my head in denial and soon everything went blank.

---