53.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I groaned as laid down on my bed, after a super tiring day finally I got some time to rest on top of that Yn was ignoring oh so desperately, I know she needs some time but it's been a damn week and she didn't even show her face to me. It's been a week since I went to Mr.Kang's house every day wishing to see her face but just hiding in her so-called room so I just take our kids to the park nearby. Yuri and I were back on good terms but Eun-woo still gives me the cold shoulder like his mother but he is better as he spends some time with me minus the fact he doesn't speak a word to me.

About Sunmi she was fully recovered by now, mom stays with her throughout the day while at night she stays there by herself, I visited her today only to check upon her, and she was doing fine physically, emotionally I knew it was going to be hard for her to let me go but she needs to. By now she got an idea about the change in my feelings for her because she doesn't try to get closer to me anymore, she just answers my questions and that's it. I decided to tell her the truth after the little five-day trip.

Jimin and Rose are getting married finally after three days, they invited me and YN along with the kids, Mr.Kang along his family too. So tomorrow morning we all are leaving for Jeju island, as Jimin decided to start their new chapter of life there, it was indeed a beautiful place and it's been years since I went there, after all, YN wouldn't be able to hide me anymore there, she needs to show up in front of me after all. Thinking about tomorrow I closed my eyes with a small smile on my face and in no time went into my deep slumber.

---

I knocked on Mr.Knag's door, and the door opened shortly revealing Fiona, she smiled sweetly, and I reciprocated her smile, bowing to her I greeted her,

"Good Morning, Finn."

"Come in Tae"

She said and I followed her inside the living room, as I got seated on the couch Yuri appeared from upstairs, as soon as her eyes fell upon me she chirped excitedly,

"Dad you are here"

I extended my arms and she gave me her infamous bearhug, wrapping my arms gently around her I pecked her head and uttered,

"Hello, Princess"

She pulled back from the hug, and twirl around flaunting her baby pink tutu dress, a smile plastered on my face as she expectantly questioned me,

"How am I looking, Dad?"

I cupped her face and responded,

"Just like a princess, Love"

I pecked her forehead to which she pecked my cheek in return, I pulled her in my lap and she sat comfortably ranting about the dresses she packed for our little trip. Today morning, Fiona called me and asked me to stop by before leaving for the Jeju but Yuri told me that they planned to force YN to sit in my car well, that's their plan. Oh wait let me tell you, they created two teams, Team Taehyung, on which there is Fiona, Yuri, and surprisingly Eun-woo too and their motive is to see me and YN end up together, on the other there is Team YN, which obviously, YN, Yeonjun and Mr.Kang was clearly their motive was totally opposite to Team Taehyung's.

"Eun-woo, Love, come downstairs"

YN yelled from the middle of the staircase looking upstairs, and I froze in my place, Yuri's words were long gone by now. I turned around and saw her, YN, finally, she was wearing different than her usual suit, the baby pink summer dress ending just below her knees, and the straps were tied on her shoulders creating a cute bow on either side, her hair was opened, resting teasingly against her waist. She looked ethereal, she didn't wear any makeup other than her infamous lip gloss, whose strawberry taste I still remember, I gulped nervously as her eyes met mine.