PREFACE

DISCLAIMER & AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi! Welcome to my book:) thank you for choosing it to read, I really hope you enjoy it! I wrote this book just to get my ideas out and now here I am!

My writing is nowhere near professional or perfect still, please bare with me. Grammar/ Punctuation mistakes are more likely still gonna happen because I'm horrible at typing and my grammar skills kinda suck! Any feedback is appreciated !<3

No hate towards my book, characters, or anyone or anything, in general, will be tolerated. If you're gonna comment hate don't waste your time, I'll just delete it.

This book is purely fictional as I only use the faces of idols as a cast for characters I created. I don't own any images I used, credit goes to the rightful owner.

...

SYNOPSIS:

Kim Yn, the wife of the famous businessman of South Korea, Kim Taehyung. At the age of 5, her parents get divorced and her mom took her full custody. Then after 2 years, her mother got married to the love of her life but unfortunately, their life doesn't go on as they planned, her stepdad turnouts to harass her mother and her.

When she turned 18, her step-dad sold her to a lady named Kim Gum-ri, the eldest member of the famous Kim Family, surprisingly, Gum-ri liked Yn at first glance and forced her to marry her grandson, Kim Taehyung. When they both get married, they both did a drunk mistake and in no time Yn got pregnant, Taehyung left her alone to continue his life with the love of his life.

She stayed strong and gave birth to the twins and took over the KIM enterprises, she worked hard and provide herself and her kids with a comfortable lifestyle. During her hard times, her in-laws and her friends helped her a lot.

-

Kim Taehyung, the husband of Kim Yn, and CEO of his own self-made brand ZIA. He belongs to a very respected family in South Korea and is famous in his country for his ability to run a well-known self-made company at this young age. Right after he completed his graduation, he fell in love with his best friend Choi Sunmi, and they both lead a quite comfortable life.

 Until he was forced to marry a stranger just for the sake of his family's reputation, unfortunately, he did a drunk mistake and get his wife pregnant, but he made it clear to her that he loves someone else and left her to continue his life with the love of his life.

Leaving everything, his family, his wife, and his friends, he moved to Singapore with his girlfriend and established his work there all by himself.

-

Choi Sunmi, the secret girlfriend of Kim Taehyung, and a well-known model in South Asia. She's known for her perfect body figure as she has an hourglass figure accompanied by a beautiful flawless face, she's the true definition of a goddess. She always put her work as the priority and Taehyung hates that thing but they both are so in love that they compromise a few things just to be together. 

Her family was against her living with a married man, so she left her family and moved with Taehyung to Singapore and continued her life here anyway. Grandma, Gum-ri, was against their marriage, so both of them secretly live in a living relationship, although she know everything about Yn and her kids but she don't care as long as she got Taehyung all for herself.

She doesn't hate Yn but she doesn't want to lose Taehyung too, so being selfish she never allowed Taehyung to contact Yn and their kids unless it's an emergency. She's closest to Taehyung's mother as she always wanted them to be together, but unfortunately, they can't get married for now.

-

Will Taehyung ever accept Yn as his wife?

Will Sunmi ever let go of Taehyung?

Answers...that's how these stories go.

Other characters will be introduced thoroughly in the book only.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

TRIGGER/CAUTION WARNINGS

-physical, mental, and emotional abuse

-self-harm, suicide, suicidal thoughts

-mature language

-bullying

There won't be any trigger warnings at the beginning of the chapters, so please be aware!! This is only a warning.

...

COPYRIGHT

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

All I gotta say is don't copy my book please and thank you. At least be smart and don't let me find out as others have. This is the book that I've worked hard on, it'd be appreciated if you do not copy it. Be somewhat original at least, we're all capable of making original ideas if we put our minds to it, so don't copy.

THE UNREQUITED LOVE © TaeKook1703

All Rights Reserved

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Also if you enjoy chapters, please vote, comment, share, or whatever it is very much appreciated!<3

-

-

-

-