47.

YN'S POV

It's been a week since my birthday, since the incident with Taehyung. I sighed heavily and swirled the wine I was holding, getting comfortable in the chair of my office I looked over at the city through floor to ceiling window in my front, the city was silent, there were not so many people to be seen just a few cars passing by every half an hour. I look at the clock hanging on my right side, it is half past three in the morning and I still can't sleep, well that's been a routine for me for about a week now. I dropped Jungkook and Lisa at the airport just a few hours ago, Jungkook was worried about me I somehow managed to lie to him that I'm alright, I don't want him to worry about me anymore.

Before I could know I got back old myself, spending days and nights at the office but with a little change this time, I made sure to spend an hour or two with the kids anyhow. I'm grateful to god that I haven't run into Taehyung yet, for the first two days I avoided attending meetings with him and then he stopped arranging meetings where we both should have to be together, well that was really great of him to do that. 

About my mental health, I go to therapy every day even if it lasts a maximum of up to fifteen minutes, Jimin asks me about my day and my answer never changes, it used to be like 'It was okay' every day and gradually our session comes to an end after he waits for me to open up to him but I never did, I don't want to do that.

Surprisingly Yeonjun used to bring lunch for me every day, he made sure that I ate my food in front of him and then we talked about his childhood with Dad and then he left. I was comfortable with this lifestyle, where I could never have to face Taehyung but my luck wasn't on my side as today was the Gala, Grandma already ordered me to reach the mansion by four in the noon and there was no way that I could avoid Taehyung today, this whole gala was set up for both of us, ugh!

I gulped the whole wine within one go and slammed the glass on the table, my eyes traveled to the divorce paper kept beside my phone on the table. I signed them yesterday and decided to gift them to him today, before the gala I get them signed and after that, until I get pregnant our divorce might be approved by the court officially by then. I put those papers away and decided to lie down on the couch for a while as my back was aching from not getting any rest for a week. 

---

It was almost four when I entered the mansion, I saw Grandma very first, she rushed towards me and held me by my shoulders examining me. She worriedly looked at me and asked,

"Where were we for the whole time?"

Well, I kinda ghost everyone but kids, so it wasn't their fault. I smiled faintly and replied,

"At the office"

The concern and anger overtook her worry, she sternly scolded me,

"How many times do I have to remind you to take care of yourself?"

"Now look at you looking all pale and weak"

"Yn, think about the kids"

"Eun-woo, he needs you more than anything"

I internally chuckled at her antics, how I wished to argue back but I stayed silent instead, everything gets better when I don't speak. Almost after fifteen minutes she stopped and ushered me into my room where my dresser and makeup artist were already waiting for me. The time flew away quickly as I took a warm shower and then the artists did their work on me and left silently. 

I looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing a lavender sequence dress, the dress was really beautiful and the artist also did a very good job of hiding my under-eye bags and pale skin, but I couldn't bring myself to admire myself. If anyone met me for the first time right now I might look most beautiful lady to them but to me, I didn't recognize the girl in the mirror anymore, I lost a lot of pounds, and when I say lot I mean it.