28.

YN'S POV

I held him by his collar and pulled him closer to me, not thinking about anything I smashed my lips on his, and his hands found their way to my waist as he kissed me back with the same passion. We stumbled towards the door of my apartment not detaching our lips from each other for even a second, he pushed me a little harshly against the door of my apartment and pushed his tongue into my mouth making me growl.

I broke the kiss for a short moment making him whine in annoyance, I turned around punched the passcode, and unlocked the door as soon as I could. I held him by his tie and pulled him inside the apartment, once again he pushed me against the door and pressed his lips a little harshly on mine making me whine at the impact. He pulled his right leg between my legs pushing his knee against my core as I clenched my thighs around his leg and my walls clenched around nothing.

He sucked my lower lip making me roll my eyes back as it was the first time I was experiencing something like this and I was fucking loving every second of it. My right hand traveled from his neck to his south, I traced his chest muscles followed by his abs under that black shirt which I wanted to tear apart right now, I dared to move my hand a little lower, tracing his v-line. He groaned in my mouth as I palmed his excited member I smirked against his mouth as he got distracted by my mere actions.

He broke the kiss and peeked into my hooded eyes, lust was written all over his face. My hormones had already taken the upper hand so right now there was no way back for me, things had to get done. I sensually held both of his hands and put them on my ass, his eyes darkened and I was enjoying it way too much, I was liking the way his expressions changes every time I do something unexpected, which made me do something more challenging every time.

I barely put my hands on his shoulders and whispered in his ears seductively,

"Let's take this to the bedroom"

He pulled me closer pressing his body on mine, more specifically I could feel how hard he was already. My breath hitched as he put his fingers around my throat putting just the right amount of pressure there and asked,

"Are you sure about this, Strawberry?"

My breath fastened hearing that nickname, as I felt myself getting wet down there, I looked into his dark eyes and whispered,

"More than ever"

Just those three words caused him to lose control, he fisted my hair tugged it oh so lightly, and hovered his face above mine, he looked into my eyes and ordered,

"You'll do whatever I say"

I nodded, he smirked and tightened his grip on my hair making me wince due to the little pain I felt, he rested his forehead on mine and forewarned me,

"Words Strawberry, whenever I ask you something you answer it"

"Yes"

I replied breathlessly.

If you wonder how we ended up like this here's the story: As we left the venue, Taehyung got me into the car immediately and helped me to get over my breakdown. Later he asked me if I wanted to go somewhere and I told him to bring me to my apartment because I just missed my home too much so he did as said and then on our up to my floor in the elevator there was a weird tension between us and we exited the elevator I lost my control so did he and here we are now...

He throw me on his shoulder within one go like I wasn't heavy at all, he chuckled and spanked my ass located beside his face and spoke,

"You are lighter than expected"

I rolled my eyes as he took me into my bedroom. He threw me on my bed oh so gently and while unbuttoning his cuff button he ordered,

"Strip"