49.

YN'S POV

He kissed me...

My eyes widened while I froze, my mind blank unable to think anything. He pulled away and looked at me nervously, I blinked for a moment. I can hear his heart beating at a very enormous speed reciprocating mine but at the next moment I surprised both of us as grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer, closing my eyes I crashed my lips onto his. He froze for a second but started kissing me back eventually, I knew whatever I was doing was wrong, it felt wrong but I needed a distraction right now...

The kiss got heated and I pulled back immediately, breathing heavily and clutching his shirt I whispered,

"We can't do this"

He nodded and rested his forehead on mine, he closed his eyes and we stayed like this for almost a minute. He pulled away and apologized,

"I'm sorry"

I didn't say anything to that, instead told him,

"It's late You should go back"

He nodded and studied my face for a mere second before getting back to his car and driving off. I sighed and headed back into the mansion, it was eerily silent, and thinking about my tomorrow's plan I headed to my room. It was already past three in the morning and I knew I could not sleep now so I decided to pack my and the kid's stuff as I already decided to leave tomorrow. 

It was six in the morning already, I already finished packing, all the bags were in the kid's room, and I just finished writing the resignation letter. Sighing heavily I sent it to the company, I looked over the keys of my apartment kept beside my phone on the table. Six years ago, I made beautiful memories with kids, Jungkook and Jimin but I needed to leave eventually, mentally I wasn't prepared for this sudden change but I didn't have any other way.

I knew I was risking Eun-woo's health in all this but I made a promise to myself to save him, I researched and there were other treatments available that could help him to get better, I'll discuss them with Rose later. 

Right now the only upcoming issue is where I would stay, I don't have much money to buy a new house, I could stay over at Dad's for a few days but still, I decided to rent up a good property for me and the kids to live temporarily. With the amount of money I have currently with me, the three of us could last for up to three months so I need to find a stable job too as soon as possible.

I grabbed my car keys and walked out of my room, there was still so much time left till everyone wakeup so I decided to visit the office and apartment to grab my things back. First I went to the office, grabbing my stuff I kept the handwritten resignation letter on Taehyung's table and then went to my apartment. There was not much stuff left here so it took me only an hour to pack up all the stuff, when I drove back to the mansion it was already past eight in the morning, everyone might have been up by now. 

I frowned as I saw Yeonjun's car in the driveway, I knew last night I had made a mistake and I already regretted it. I parked my car beside him and walked out of the car, entering into the mansion a smile kissed my lips as I saw both of the kids, I rushed towards them and took them in my embrace hugging them tightly. 

I kissed both of their faces gently making them giggle, Eun-woo looked over at me and asked,

"Are you okay Mom?"

"I'm, Love"

I replied cupping his face lovingly, I stood up and looked at Yeonjun, he smiled at me and I spoke,

"Thank you"

"Mention not"

Thankfully things weren't awkward, he checked his wristwatch and spoke,