36.

YN'S POV

I groaned in my slumber as my head started paining really bad, I clutched my head between my hands and sat up on the bed, I looked around and slowly started to remember whatever happened earlier.

"How are you feeling, Strawberry?"

I heard Taehyung, I looked at the door and found him smiling gently while approaching me. I sighed heavily feeling embarrassed to break down in front of him earlier, I looked down at my lap and answered him with my hoarse voice,

"Just a little headache"

"Wait, I'll get you the pills"

He said and walked into the closet, after a moment he came back with a white small box of pills, he came near me filled the glass of water, and handed it to me. I looked up at him while he opened the box pulled out a pill from it and handed it to me, I took it instantly and gulped it down with the water. 

I looked over at Taehyung as he sat beside me and took my hand in his drawing shapes at the back of it, he looked into my eyes and spoke,

"Is it better now?"

I nodded unable to speak, he smiled and asked curiously,

"Do you have any plans tomorrow?"

I frowned confusingly at his sudden question, thinking for a while I answered,

"Yeah, I'll introduce the kids to Dad tomorrow"

"Okay then the day after tomorrow I'll take the kids out shopping"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

I looked at him in disbelief, he chuckled as he put his hand on my head and spoke while leaning closer,

"I just want to spend some time with them alone"

I didn't dare to speak anything being so stunned but pouted feeling a little jealous, as he didn't ask me to join them. He leaned closer entering my personal space making my heart race and feel those butterflies at the bottom of my stomach, he looked at my lips oh so innocently and I leaned back slowly. A smirk kissed his lips as my head hit the headboard and I panicked but before I could push him away he attached his soft lips to mine, I couldn't help but close my eyes and dive right into the kiss. 

At first, he was gentle as he moved his lips against mine slowly but gradually things get heated and he started to suck my lips making me wail into the kiss, I wrapped my hands around his neck and he snaked his around my waist grabbing me to put me on his lap, I straddle him without breaking the kiss for even a second.

He teasingly licked my lips asking for permission and I granted him happily, he pushed his tongue into my mouth and I moaned as I felt his tongue caressing mine. He smirked as my hips automatically started to grind on him, I could feel he was already hard underneath me, and without caring about anything I sped up my actions making him groan painfully into my mouth this time I smirked and decided to tease him a little more.

His hands traveled into my t-shirt and stopped at my waistband on the sweatpants. Still, before he could do anything else I grabbed his arms in their place stopping them from moving any further, my smirk grew wider as he tried to wriggle his hands out of my grip but I held them firmly without detaching my lips from his. 

He groaned breaking the kiss and making me chuckle, he rested his forehead on mine while we both caught our breath. I looked up at his eyes and found him already staring at me with lust-hooded eyes, my skin felt like burning as his hands reached up to my breasts not cupping them yet. He smirked as my breathing became harder, he knew his effect on me very well, I bent down my face to his neck and gave it a light lick and he twitched underneath me.