29.

YN'S POV

Taehyung pulled me into a hungry kiss, I had no other option but to kiss him back as his lips felt too good on mine, and his hands...oh god I can create a presentation on them the way his hands explore my body, the way they apply just right amount of pressure on my curves, they way they almost choke, the way fit into my hair so perfectly and the way hold me oh so possessively. 

He cupped my face and broke the kiss, I made eye contact with him not to mention he was naked more than me and our bodies collided. I lick my lower lip looking at his all-hot self, his lips were swollen, his hair was ruffled, his skin was covered with sweat and all of this was because of me, I held him by his nape and pulled him into another heated kiss. I can feel him smirking against my lips as he replied to kiss, I sucked, licked, and bit his lips all as I wanted.

My breath hitched when he cupped my clothed wet core, he pushed his tongue into my mouth while his hand rubbed my clit in circles making me more and more breathless, and my lips fall open apart against his as I struggled to hold myself. He fastened the speed of his finger making me roll my eyes as I was feeling too overwhelmed now, he yanked me closer to him and asked,

"Tell me Strawberry did you touch yourself like this before?"

A shiver ran down my spine hearing his husky voice, still gasping for air I put my hands on his shoulder for support and nodded, only to make him withdraw his hands back. I almost whine making him smirk as he puts his hands on my waist, I look at him annoyed while he reminds me,

"Words, Strawberry"

"Yes"

I replied, he again put his fingers where I needed them most and asked again,

"Did it feel this good ever?"

"No"

I rasped, I rested my face in the crook of his neck as it was too much for me to handle. I smirked against his skin and traced his chest up to his v line, I noticed the change in his breathing pattern as my fingers teased me. I pulled away from him and batted my lashes at him oh so innocently, his expression hardened as I wrapped my fingers slowly around his member, and his fingers stopped working as I bent towards his member still keeping my eyes on him.

I had no idea or experience about whatever I was going to do next but I wanted him to feel pleasure too, getting all pleasure alone felt a little unfair to me. I got in front of his member and panicked internally as it was too big to fit inside me, he held my chin before I could do anything and spoke,

"You don't have to"

I scoffed mockingly and took the tip of his member inside my mouth, that felt weird and salty...but I liked the way his muscles flexed due to my actions. I looked up at him and took a little more of him inside, his eyes flickered due to pleasure as they stared into mine, I swirled my tongue around his tip making his lips apart at the feeling. I took him as much as I can and hold the rest with my hands, I closed my eyes and concentrated to pleasure him, I sucked him and jerked the rest of the length simultaneously. His hands found their way into my hair as they held it up in a ponytail and he started groaning painfully, I smirked and sped up earning more grunts from him. 

My eyes almost watered as he thrust himself into my mouth making his member touch the back of my throat, I gagged as he choked me with his length, I tapped his thigh making him pull out immediately, I gasped for more air as it last for a few mere seconds as he again trusted himself like that. He continued doing that until he spilled his seed down my throat, my lips were swollen, mascara smeared, face red. He pulled me onto my knees holding me by my throat and kissed me passionately this time, the kiss was slow as only lips were involved.